Bare Knuckle Pykeys bring part of city center to a halt.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Jan 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Old news!

2. Dirty pikey scum.

3. Who cares? Let them kill each other, no loss.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I saw 2 chicks having a fight in a nightclub once that was better than that.

One of them was wearing a lovely lowcut yellow dress her fecking chebs were out in fully 5 seconds of the fight starting, was not at all surprised that no one stepped in to stop it.

They were both pretty good looking too which made it much more fun than watching 2 fucking old gopping pikeys scrapping.....cunts.

Edit

Fucking hell I've just been made up, picked up another gong and got senior member, good days work I think

• Like Like x 1
  5. Centre.

6. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. Would've been more entertaining with knives.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It beggars belief, all those witnesses and no one handed them any knives!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Let them punch the fuck out of each other, I couldn`t care less.

9. Wasn't the older one on the program "my big fuck off useless pikey sponger lifestyle"

10. NHI: No Humans Involved. Just a pity neither one of them died.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shame the traffic bothered to stop

12. Ahh, big hardman Paddy D (king of the pikies) who is so fucking nails he grassed a family member up to the police for slapping him.

That Gypsy code of silence is well enforced then!

At least Auschwitz served a purpose.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Woohoo!! "No humans involved"

10 points scored on the 'werewolf buzz word bingo'

• Like Like x 4
  14. Holy lumpin fuck, what a sick fucking comment.

They (the Gypsies) were killed by gassing or died from starvation, exhaustion from hard labor, and disease (including typhus, smallpox, and the rare, leprosy-like condition called Noma.) Others, including many children, died as the result of cruel medical experiments performed by Dr. Josef Mengele and other SS physicians. The Gypsy camp was liquidated on the night of August 2-3, 1944, when 2,897 Sinti and Roma men, women, and children were killed in the gas chamber. Some 1,400 surviving men and women were transferred to Buchenwald and Ravensbrück concentration camps for forced labor.

According to a guidebook sold by the Auschwitz Museum, there were 20,943 Roma (Gypsies) who were gassed in the Krema V gas chamber; their bodies were burned in the pits adjacent to Krema V.

Rudolf Hoess wrote in his autobiography, entitled "Death Dealer," that many of the Gypsy children suffered from an illness called "Noma," which reminded him of leprosy.