Bare/Bush Debate

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Makes one re-assess if sack-n-crack is the way to go.
  2. Were you ever considering it? How do you sqaure that with your piles?
  3. A waxed minge is certainly more preferable to Delux dog hiding between her legs.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A delicate subject :donut: . Still, at least I have some, unlike those on parade last weekend 'representing' the armed forces.
  5. The Brian May haircut is a throwback to the seventies, but does take me back to losing my cherry with the lovely Diana A********- a spanish chick with spiders' legs hanging out of the gusset and armpits like a blackthorn bush.
  6. You're either a brave man or have little or no standards.

Bet it smelt like a rubbish bin at a fishmongers.
  7. There is no debate, it is all about preference. As the father of a six year old girl, I just find Brian May's shower trap/standard poodle look easier to come to terms with...other fathers agree with me.

Which is not to suggest all of you who prefer shaven havens are paedos. After all some of you may have a freshly plucked chicken fetish...
  8. At the tender age of 36 I didn't care!!! Plus it was over almost as soon as my skiddies hit my ankles.
  9. He's only been gone a week and you've taken up the mantle.........
  10. You obviously did her a favour, a Gentlemen in my book.
  11. Does it really bother you? I mean,

Nice lady = Must have nice downstairs.

Face of a shit = Must have poor downstairs.

Either, or, You dont look at the mantle piece why your poking the fire. :)
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Since I hate picking my teeth, my preference is for the bare look. Easier to find the entrance if the jungle is cleared.
  13. A good trim does not go amiss.....
  14. I myself like to spice up any sexual encounter with a liberal glob of baby oil. A bald minge however can make this otherwise harmless activity extremely hazardous. I mean.... there's no "purchase" is there! Everything gets extremely slippery and it's not been uncommon for me to skid off the tart completely.

For those that insist on "lubbing up" bald females, may i suggest going for sumfin with a little more consistancy to avoid slipping into the brown. My suggestion would be Marmite but feel free to improvise. I would strongly advise against Algipan, Cillit Bang or chunky peanut butter! 8O