Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Barclays - Is this the final nail in the coffin?

The banking system in the western world is out of control and needs to be reminded that it’s primary reason it to serve the population, and not to strive to optimise profits at the sacrifice of “normal folks".

Surely a banks "primary reason" is to make money. Whilst there may be room for a National Bank funded by the tax payer you cannot conceivably think that the city of London or indeed any major financial centre could operate successfully if it were state owned. You only have to look at your beloved East Germany to see it will always end in failure.

The entire banking system benefited from the >£200billions in quantitative easing generated by the B of E, while depositors suffered and continue to do so through artificially low interest rates. It was taxpayers' assets that kept the whole show on the road.
And what would have happened if they had not.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Anything for a cheap shot at Bugsy, eh, spackerman? Why are you selfishly and deliberately derailing the thread, just so you can get in your usual moronic chips at me?

As I've stated on many occasions: I was never a "big-time drug smuggler" (which you've hyped up just to sound [melo-]dramatic) and I gave it all up in 1990. That's almost 30 fückin' years ago, you hopeless cretin!

MsG

PS, The term "big-time", when used as an adjective, is hyphenated.:-D:-D:-D

As long as you aren't bothered mate.

As long as you aren't bothered mate.
It's funny how you always and every time respond to my posts, spackerman. It must be your own special intensity of "not botheredness" that inspires you to do that, oder, spackerinski?:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

PS. Whatever happened to the big pink and green smilies? They were my fayvrits!

It's funny how you always and every time respond to my posts, spackerman. It must be your own special intensity of "not botheredness" that inspires you to do that, oder, spackerinski?:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

PS. Whatever happened to the big pink and green smilies? They were my fayvrits!

What can I say Bugsy? I just like poking spastics.

Troo dat. Piss funny when they wig out, the eyes roll back in the head and start hammering away on the mong buttons with the head dobber while drool flecks the screen.

You can always tell when that happens.

MSError08.jpg