BARBS

for gods sake...when you do your barbs....READ THE BLOODY QUESTION....i cant stress that enough......take your time....look whats going on and youll do fine...i had to take min 2 times to get the score i wanted -_-

yep, i didnt do the test twice.....but i did make a hell of a mess outa the practice booklet!!! looked like some kids primary school test paper...lol

dkny said:
yep, i didnt do the test twice.....but i did make a hell of a mess outa the practice booklet!!! looked like some kids primary school test paper...lol
Not a problem just ask your recruiter nicely for a replacement one. I always made sure my applicants fully understood the consequences of not being properly pepared and even re booked a couple of people who told me they hadnt bothered revising it. You can have three attempts in a yearandre-take it after 28 days but its best to do your best on first attempt but remember if you get a lower score on the retake you cant use your first score.

Gnr_Darbyshire said:
The BARB should be like being on operations, one chance only..

but alas RGI bible says give the mental challenged more than one chance...
:D
Only because we had pebbles on our selection day :wink:

agree gnr darbyshire its not like the barb is a challenge they give you the book to revise do the army really want ppl that r not prepared to prepare

icemann said:
agree gnr darbyshire its not like the barb is a challenge they give you the book to revise do the army really want ppl that r not prepared to prepare

NO by the way thats one of my lines that I regularly quote, you young pup will go far....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james-dean-bradfield The NAAFI Bar 2
CaptainPlume Officers 0