Barbie for Men

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Blogg, May 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ooooooooooohhhhhhh................

2. Looks fuck all like a doll

3. More like grown up lego and meccano!!!
    Look at those loverly Picatinny Rails ;)

Edited for very bad spelling!

4. Well, better than a cellar full of captive relatives.

But on the whole I would worry more about someone with one of those than all the shooty kit shown above!

5. Is that a fcuking drum magazine in the middle?

NSN anyone?

Failing theat, where's the best place to get one for my next weekender to Hythe and Lydd?

Will I have to black-nasty it to my gat?

Gimme, gimme, gimme.....

6. That's very, very worrying. I bet he doesn't get out much 8O

7. excellent, I can now drive in the HOV lane on the M62 :twisted:

8. Do they cook, clean, hoover, hang the washing out? Lazy bint, I bet she just lays there on her back, bored look in her eyes, gazing into nothingness while the bloke does all the work!

9. & one mixed up strange fcuk, who in my humble medical opinion really needs some help, quickly!

10. Serial number checks on that little lot. Give you nightmares :D

11. The best option for an M4 would be a full length barrel!

12. Yes, the carbine length barrels don't give enough velocity for SS109 to do what it's supposed to. I suspect that the Diemaco will come to replace SA80 in time. There seem to be more and more on issue.

13. agreed, they can stick as many bells and whistles on the tinny little dinky toy as they like, its still a lump of crap, mainly because the round and the short barrel length are incompatible.
    'but its light and easy to carry they whine', yep and you need that to carry more ammo because of its inaccuracy and loss of MV.

its an absolute min of 16 inch for ss109 ammo, otherwise your just swapping MV for more muzzle flash and bang.
    the americans have developed a heavier 88gn projie loaded round to compensate for the short M4 barrel, its issued to thier SF at the moment i believe, whats the bet they end up making this there new general issue?
    so much for NATO stds and compatability.

i feel a rant coming on in the new optimum/round rifle thread.