BARBGENIUS - Now it can be told...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cpunk, Aug 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

OK folks, imbued as we are with the mystical powers of moderation, Davros and I have watched the various BARBGENIUS related threads develop with both interest and amusement. It's now time to move on.

For those who haven't yet guessed:

BARBGENIUS = Wah!

The evil goblin who perpetrated this bold prank may or may not decide to reveal his or her true identity: his/her decision.

:lol:

2. you b*stard. there was days in that yet :)

3. ...... and it's all gone quiet now :D:D:D:D:D

4. Wah?

5. I'm sure it will pick up again now you've reverted back to your usual username.

6. Damn i didnt get to defend myself against the living/typing WAH/O2 thief.

7. Thank fcuk for that. I'm bolloxed after last night's marathon sesh and I've got a busy day tomorrow. At least I can toddle off to beddy-byes early now, safe in the knowledge that all I'll be missing is the usual 'Aren't the Darkside stupid' nonsense.

Welcome back CR. I particularly liked the misinformation short appearance routine last night. That's what clinched it for me. :)

8. Who or what is CR?

9. yes chaps i am afraid that BARBGENIUS was a product of my twisted imagination. i was bored. muahahaha!

after the mong threads earlier yesterday, i decided to have a bit of a giggle.

and having spawned my own polls, threads, wikipedia entry and even PM death threats, it is reassuring to know that there are arrsers out there with more personal issues than me :)

from the arrogant username to the deliberate spelling mistakes (seargent :)) it was all put in because i know what pushes my buttons on here too! and i was giggling like a little girl at DRIPS drivers and sappers...

i wish to thank those without whom this would not have been possible:

iknowyourname - how did you not know?
    howayman - sorry mate, but you were funny as f*ck last night. nice medal rack :)
    g2loonybin - you are so easy to tease!
    sprjim - wah!
    perevodchik - sorry my old darksider friend
    moodybitch - yes you are
    fraser - one angry man! :D
    lobster - thanks for the death threats you psycho!
    1771 - words fail me :)

sorry if it offended anyone but i thought it would have been pinged earlier -the CCF WO bit was pushing it too far i thought, but it's amazing how angry people get when a real mong posts on here lol

aaaaaaaanyway chaps and chappesses, feel free to PM the real death threats to me now.

feel free to backtrack, backpedal and be wise after the event. Dozybint pinged it pretty early but apart from that... only the mods, who cheated because they can see my real email address.

right, more wine for me. and i shall stand by for incoming abuse :)

10. You utter utter tw*t. Do you know what you've done to my blood pressure and sleep patterns?

Good fcuking lad! You'll hang for this CR :x

11. FWIW - didn't I spot the wah from the first post? :D

12. i wish to thank those without whom this would not have been possible:

iknowyourname - how did you not know?
    howayman - sorry mate, but you were funny as f*ck last night. nice medal rack :)
    g2loonybin - you are so easy to tease!
    sprjim - wah!
    perevodchik - sorry my old darksider friend
    moodybitch - yes you are
    fraser - one angry man! :D
    lobster - thanks for the death threats you psycho!
    1771 - words fail me :)

What about me, what about me? :p Was I good or bad or clever? :p

13. well done RAMC, but how do you explain your subsequent 50 posts biting like a big one? :D

14. If this is what its gonna be, I spotted him too.

Uh huh, yes siree I did.

15. Some things will never change.