BARBGENIUS - Final Solution (yes in THAT sense)

What shall we do with BARBGENIUS?

• Ignore him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore him and delete every post he makes - MODs please help

• Find him on 192.com and haunt him for the rest of his days

• Remove his profile from our glorious site forever

• Let him be and laugh further at his ridiculous claims and ridicule him forever more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will hopefully prove to BARBGENIUS that no-one likes him and that he should stop trying to bait.

His efforts here have made us all laugh, especially for one day of effort, so we could thank him in that respect, but the CCF WO1 RSM SSC GSC has insulted so many people in the process I don't think he's salvagable.

So this thread to you BARBGENIUS is a farewell to you son...

Who is 23, from the Manchester area, is a jack of all trades being a milkman and currently a security guard, second name most likely Ferguson with initials possibly BL. It is thought that he is male but anything is possible! Please can you help identify this moron? PM me with details, the Manchester area AFCO are counting on you!!!

This will probably start him off again. I might sit this one out, last night dragged on for 8 bloody hours, covering 3 threads and some 20-odd pages.

Fraser said:
This will probably start him off again. I might sit this one out, last night dragged on for 8 bloody hours, covering 3 threads and some 20-odd pages.
I saw mate and a bloody good effort is was too, well done!

g2_loony_bin said:
Fraser said:
I saw mate and a bloody good effort is was too, well done!
Sorry, just replied to him on the RLC or 'Intel' Corps thread. :oops:

If he responds I promise to try and get rid of him.

I actually find warped social misfits like BG highly amusing. Although he may have ruffled a few feathers on here, I'm sure none of us lost any sleep over it. He, on the other hand, has probably worked himself into a frenzy over his singlehanded crusade against what he perceives as "the intelligence community" He would undoubtedly claim that our derision is like water off a ducks back to him, but in reality, his chemically unbalanced brain will be working overtime to create a scenario in which he has somehow intellectually triumphed.
Picture him now, if you will, in the back bedroom of his mothers house, in full faux CRW kit sharpening his Rambo survival knives, and leafing through back issues of Combat & Survival.
Its quite sad really.

I like the way he freely demonstrates his social inadequacies.

Claims to be a Cadet kiddie fiddler, but has no real understanding of the Army he wants to join. Has failed in everything he has attempted so far. Daddy must be so proud of him!

Can't wait for the DS to find out he is an ex CCF WO. Oh what fun they will have with the c0ck.

I think you're all being very unfair, I've not laughed some much since Sir Dae comitted professional suicide on the RLC forum with his AT thread.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You seem to be losing G2 - he is leading 15/10 at the moment :wink: 8O

Auld-Yin said:
You seem to be losing G2 - he is leading 15/10 at the moment :wink: 8O
That's because, as always, we rely on G5 and G3 to get their act together first :wink:

TPR_C_Hunt said:
I think you're all being very unfair, I've not laughed some much since Sir Dae comitted professional suicide on the RLC forum with his AT thread.
I too spotted this likeness. So much for 'there can be only one'.

Judging by the timing of BG's post yesterday, he should be finishing his shift at Tesco anytime now. We may well see him again soon.

As London is hosting the 2012 Olympic Games, I think Ken Livingstone should lobby the International Olympic Committee and get Freak Yotting added to the programme of events.

Stand-by, stand-by.

Just seen that BARBGENIUS is in the 'your account' part of the site. He may be deleting his profile (some hope), or changing his username.

Wait out!

I wonder if Manchester ACIO have spoken to him and said "thanks, but no thanks... have you considered the Salvation Army?", yet?

The *power* of ARRSE!

Actually I was checking my inbox and deleting all the abusive messages spook44. As you can imagine it took quite a long time.

I do not know what I did to upset you all so much but I was drinking quite a lot last night. So all your attempts to mock my spelling and grammar I will put down to me being drunk.

As for you g2loonycunt, why don't you go f*ck yourself with a cucumber. Your attempts to find out who I am will probably not hold water because there are lots of families with my name in manc. And mine is probably one of the hardest.

I am going to eat my dinner now but I will be back. If any of you have anything genuine to say then I am ready to listen (whatever your experience ha ha). If you are just going to rubbish what I have done or poke fun, you can go f*ck yourselves too.

BARBGENIUS said:
Actually I was checking my inbox and deleting all the abusive messages spook44. As you can imagine it took quite a long time.

I do not know what I did to upset you all so much but I was drinking quite a lot last night. So all your attempts to mock my spelling and grammar I will put down to me being drunk.

As for you g2loonycunt, why don't you go f*ck yourself with a cucumber. Your attempts to find out who I am will probably not hold water because there are lots of Ferguson families in manc. And mine is probably one of the hardest.

I am going to eat my dinner now but I will be back. If any of you have anything genuine to say then I am ready to listen (whatever your experience ha ha). If you are just going to rubbish what I have done or poke fun, you can go f*ck yourselves too.
Read: Deprived; broken; low in social-economic status; single parent; Father Unknown; non-skilled job; low income; benefit claiming; souped up Nova; mother abuses drugs, poss on the game.

You loser,

Status
Not open for further replies.