Barber Babes - anyone in Brisbane tried this place yet? ;P

Interesting place....but again Brisbane is the home of the original nude car wash (is it still there BTW?).

$35 AUD (~ 23GBP) is not bad either (you get charged that much at most high street shops here in UK) and you can even have a beer while getting you hair cut. I wouldn't mind at all if the gals were half decent. :)

Barber Babes

Does the beer come in a sipper cup? Wouldn't want clippings in my pint.

$35 AUD (~ 23GBP) is not bad either (you get charged that much at most high street shops here in UK)[/url]
Get yourself away from London then, you're paying waaaay too much!

I remember reading years ago about a barber shop near Glasgow that was doing topless haircuts, but it got closed down after some local vicar got all outraged.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

M

Mark The Convict

What Goaty said. Pay to be subjected to the attentions of some woman who's already pre-demeaned, possibly insane/diseased/drunk/drugged/boiling with feminist resentment and definitely wielding a razor?

I think not!

Get yourself away from London then, you're paying waaaay too much!

I remember reading years ago about a barber shop near Glasgow that was doing topless haircuts, but it got closed down after some local vicar got all outraged.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
I actually pay only about £8 per cut.....it's a joint which is partly subsidized by the company I work for...:thumright:

C

cloudbuster

I pay a tenner for a friendly young lady to rub a very firm pair of breasts into my scalp while looking for something to trim.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chunkygucci The NAAFI Bar 36
LazyCaretaker Miscellaneous Jokes 0
Bolton_Sig Army Pay, Claims & JPA 4