Barber Babes - anyone in Brisbane tried this place yet? ;P

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by redshift, Apr 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting place....but again Brisbane is the home of the original nude car wash (is it still there BTW?).

[​IMG]

$35 AUD (~ 23GBP) is not bad either (you get charged that much at most high street shops here in UK) and you can even have a beer while getting you hair cut. I wouldn't mind at all if the gals were half decent. :)

Barber Babes

2. Can you jack off under the gown they put over you ?

• Like Like x 5
  3. Does the beer come in a sipper cup? Wouldn't want clippings in my pint.

4. Maybe you pay a bit extra for a happy ending?

5. The nude car wash got shut down by the council ages ago. I go to a proper barber for a haircut and shave. Costs me $20 AUD.

There's no fucking way I'd let some smack addict stripper near me with a cut throat razor.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's a very funny video I've seen where a guy having his hair cut by a good looking female is cleaning his glasses under the gown!

7. Just tell them you're cleaning your glasses. They'll be none the wiser.

I hear they do kid's haircuts too.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. So, can we take it that she wouldn't let you motorboat her tits whilst the haircut was going on?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Get yourself away from London then, you're paying waaaay too much!

I remember reading years ago about a barber shop near Glasgow that was doing topless haircuts, but it got closed down after some local vicar got all outraged.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

10. What Goaty said. Pay to be subjected to the attentions of some woman who's already pre-demeaned, possibly insane/diseased/drunk/drugged/boiling with feminist resentment and definitely wielding a razor?

I think not!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ahhh, the topless barber in Paisley.
    A quality establishment!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

12. I actually pay only about £8 per cut.....it's a joint which is partly subsidized by the company I work for...:thumright: