Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Queen_of_Lesbeth, Feb 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have my BARB Test on wednesday and wanted to know if anyone knows of a good site with examples that I could practise with?
  2. you should have a booklet that provides you with a number of practices
  3. I did but my mum threw it out. I tried going to the recruitment office but they were shut and dont open on a sunday. Im going back to uni monday so ill see if i can find the office there.
  4. Well did a google and the link below came up. Be aware though I do not endorse the product. :?

Google is your friend
  5. Thats weird my university internet has blocked the page saying it is unsafe or something. Ive got another booklet now so i should be ok.
  6. My mates 9 year old son had a go the other day without reading the booklet and got 38 - so you shouldn't have a problem being a uni student and all that.
  7. I have a BARB booklet from the Office and in it theres only five different tests but on the howtobecome site they have different ones to whats in the booklet. Does that mean the booklet doesnt include all the different tests?
  8. The booklet should be "The Barb Tests Version 'CA', Issue 4.0 If you have this, this is correct
  9. Ok. Thank you.
  10. Queen_of_Lesbeth, did u get the mail? Hope it help you in someway.
  11. Just interested in how you got on with the test yesterday? Was it easy / hard? How did you find it?
  12. I got 62. I think i made myself worry too much as the test wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. If you do the work in the BARB booklet then you should be alright.
    My tip is not to overthink anything as the score depends on how fast you answer aswell as how many you get right.