Barb Test

Just be sure to mention your scores whne you get to phase one you never know you might get fast tracked.

What the door ?

The max score you can get is 70. if you want RMP you needs 70 and no GCSEs but English will help, but if you want REME, SIGS, some RE or AAC you only need 65 but with 3 GCSEs English, Maths & a Science. the lowest score is 27 thats for teeth arms. But it all depends on age...

simo007, are you sure that RMP's need more than REME? I only ask because it looks like REME (Air Techs, VM's, etc.) need to have a bit more "up there" than RMP's, purely in terms of the job they do.

army-hopeful said:
simo007, are you sure that RMP's need more than REME? I only ask because it looks like REME (Air Techs, VM's, etc.) need to have a bit more "up there" than RMP's, purely in terms of the job they do.
Yes mate, because the RMP don't require GSCE's so the BARB needs to be high, but the VM's, Techs ect:ect: need 3 GCSE's (English, Maths & Science) so the BARB is lower as the applicant has GCSE's to back it up.

[/quote]The max score you can get is 70. if you want RMP you needs 70 and no GCSEs but English will help, but if you want REME, SIGS, some RE or AAC you only need 65 but with 3 GCSEs English, Maths & a Science. the lowest score is 27 thats for teeth arms. But it all depends on age...
Max score ive seen is 98, RMP need 60 and Maths and English GCSE grade C. REME, SIGS, RE and AAC normally about the 48 mark. Some jobs require GCSE's for the best its Grade C maths, English and Science for others like vehicle mechanic its grade D's but for others still within that bracket its none. Lowest score is 26 thats for infantry only, next lowest is things like Pioneer and chef,
other teeth arms like the RA is 40, RAC is 44.
and it doesnt depend on age at all, its all the same

Dont know where you got your info from, pop into your local careers office for the truth.

Did mine today and got 76 :D The bloke said th average was 50 so it doesnt reli matter what you get after that. They all ganged up on me and told me to join the Infantry so i laughed hard. HAHAHAHAHAHA... like that. Im not solid enough for the infantry so i want to drive around in a fancy tank instead i said. Preferably with frills on it...

I got a 67 on Wednesday. Never revised for it though, so sorry to the thread-starter if I'm not TOO CRUSHED by your GARGANTUAN score lol.

Douche's had me in there for 3 hours though and there were only me and two other geezers being seen to. I thought the Army was supposed to be punctual!!!

Groan, I'm quite concerned I'm not even going to make it past the medical questionnaire stage now...family history of early death, on-going (yet benign) liver problem and im a f*ckin foureyes.

still, at least i can start smoking bud again if I get the No.

simo007 said:
The max score you can get is 70. if you want RMP you needs 70 and no GCSEs but English will help, but if you want REME, SIGS, some RE or AAC you only need 65 but with 3 GCSEs English, Maths & a Science. the lowest score is 27 thats for teeth arms. But it all depends on age...
Thought it was 24 for Infantry????