BARB test score

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by drz400:), Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, so today I done the Literacy and Numeracy test and the BARB tests down in AFCO Hastings. Turned out pretty good, Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy and a 64 in BARBs. Is this a good score? What did other people get in their BARBs? Still I know I can do the Armourer, easy as it was only a 48 needed.

2. "today I done the Literacy and Numeracy test" and they gave you Level 2?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes? What are you asking?

4. <sarcasm>Damn, I wish I was you.</sarcasm>

Wind-up, been done before, funny the first time. This time? Not so much.

5. I never posted that anyway??? It's not even a post on here?!

6. I got 179, you're shit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Swing and a miss.

8. Pretty sure that's not even possible!

9. Whooosh.......

10. Yes thats a fairly decent score, i have recently taken the BARB, Litercay and Numeracy Tests, I scored a 59 on my BARB and Level 1 on the Litercay and Numeracy.

What role are you applying for?

11. Litercay? It's fucking literacy you utter utter fucking knobber. Hang yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It is a typing mistake you lairy little tosser, i would happen to know more than you about the English language seeing as im actually from England you Wallabie peice of shit.
    Just to add if the Aussies come into Englands path this world cup you are going to get mauled into tiny peices.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good point, well made. Except that you didn't capitalise the word 'I', failed to include the apostrophe in 'I'm' and apparently can't spell simple words like 'wallaby' and 'piece'. Illiterate twunt. If you decide (insha'Allah) to take goatrutar's advice I can do you a cracking deal on a roll of piano wire.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SMD1992

"i would happen to know more than you about the English language seeing as im actually from England you Wallabie peice of shit"

I'm English so I am therefore qualified (accoriding to you) to write the following... ...sort your fuckin' grammar out, use capital letters where appropriate and spell correctly if you are going to brag about your grasp of the English language

Fucking mong

• Like Like x 2
  15. "according to you" that should be... ...I'll get my coat!

• Like Like x 1