BARB test score

Right, so today I done the Literacy and Numeracy test and the BARB tests down in AFCO Hastings. Turned out pretty good, Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy and a 64 in BARBs. Is this a good score? What did other people get in their BARBs? Still I know I can do the Armourer, easy as it was only a 48 needed.

"today I done the Literacy and Numeracy test" and they gave you Level 2?

Please confirm that this is the highest BARB score that any of you have ever seen to justify my vastly over-inflated opinion of my own abilities.
<sarcasm>Damn, I wish I was you.</sarcasm>

Wind-up, been done before, funny the first time. This time? Not so much.

I never posted that anyway??? It's not even a post on here?!
<sarcasm>Damn, I wish I was you.</sarcasm>

Wind-up, been done before, funny the first time. This time? Not so much.

Yes thats a fairly decent score, i have recently taken the BARB, Litercay and Numeracy Tests, I scored a 59 on my BARB and Level 1 on the Litercay and Numeracy.

What role are you applying for?

G

goatrutar

Yes thats a fairly decent score, i have recently taken the BARB, Litercay and Numeracy Tests, I scored a 59 on my BARB and Level 1 on the Litercay and Numeracy.

What role are you applying for?
Litercay? It's fucking literacy you utter utter fucking knobber. Hang yourself.

It is a typing mistake you lairy little tosser, i would happen to know more than you about the English language seeing as im actually from England you Wallabie peice of shit.
Just to add if the Aussies come into Englands path this world cup you are going to get mauled into tiny peices.

It is a typing mistake you lairy little tosser, i would happen to know more than you about the English language seeing as im actually from England you Wallabie peice of shit.
Just to add if the Aussies come into Englands path this world cup you are going to get mauled into tiny peices.
Good point, well made. Except that you didn't capitalise the word 'I', failed to include the apostrophe in 'I'm' and apparently can't spell simple words like 'wallaby' and 'piece'. Illiterate twunt. If you decide (insha'Allah) to take goatrutar's advice I can do you a cracking deal on a roll of piano wire.

SMD1992

"i would happen to know more than you about the English language seeing as im actually from England you Wallabie peice of shit"

I'm English so I am therefore qualified (accoriding to you) to write the following... ...sort your fuckin' grammar out, use capital letters where appropriate and spell correctly if you are going to brag about your grasp of the English language

Fucking mong

I'm not bragging that im English at all, it is a quick message not a writing assessment.
I don't even care about the spelling of the world Wallaby so do one!
There are some sad sad people on this website, who even are you and why was you not Bayoneted at birth?

Pond Balls lets meet up for a fight then?

No Koschei i dont think i will do that actually i'm rather enjoying giving you back some pointless abuse you fucking little shoddy excuse of a man now fuck right off back to your feable ways.
You Twat.

Latest Threads