BARB Test on Monday the 14th!!!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by MedicUK, Jan 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went into the Army Careers office on Saturday and have been booked in for a BARB Test on Monday the 14th!!

I am trying to get in as a CMT, Any advice for the test?

2. Read the questions!
  3. I might be out of date but you should have been given an information booklet with some practice questions, read and inwardly digest. Buy a puzzle book from WH Smiths and practice. If you havn't been given any info get back down the afco and get some, and good luck.
  4. Correct, I had my BARB last week, it's easy enough although make sure you practice in the booklet given to you.
  5. Yeah I have the booklet, can't wait to do the tests and get on the way.
  6. yes fella **read the question** it is done on speed and accuracy but id rather get them right than to try and go to fast and f*@k up
  7. Go through the booklet every day in pencil nice and steady at first then once checked erase you circles. By the end of the week go throuh them again but answer as quick as you can. With the symbol rotation test if you write a F on a piece of card and the first few times you practice it rotate the card as your doing the test to the relevant questions to aid your brain. (i got a few of my applicants to practice this after getting low scores first time round and saw signifcant results.
    Remember if your score is not high enough for the job you want then you can re-take it after 28 days up to 3 times in a year. Only problem with that you lose your previous score and take you most recent one so dont get lower (recruiter will inform you of that)