Barb Test booklet

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by darylc, Nov 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all

I've got my Barb Test on Monday but the booklet they gave me has gone missing. My sister apparently thought it was just "junk mail" =|

Anyway, how big of a problem is it if I don't bring it?

Thanks

2. You don't need to take it with you. It's just a guide for you so you know what to expect when you go for your test.

3. Oh right, thanks mate. I seem to recall it saying in the booklet I did but I can't see it being a disaster if I didn't

4. theres practice barb tests on the army website , think its the same examples

5. Just go back into the ACIO and ask for a replacement one, there wont be any issues or as said practice online.

6. I do practice online and I did the booklet, but I thought I had to take it with me. If not then great.

7. i did my barb about 6 weeks ago. filled the booklet in like it said to do and took it. career adviser never even asked or looked at it mate.

8. Cheers for that Steve, I didn't think it was important but at the same time I wanted to do everything perfect. But it's good to hear that it doesn't matter, now I can focus on my actual test. I'll let you know how I get on, actually can't wait :thumright:

9. Done the test today, turns out you were right I didnt need it, thanks :)

I scored 64, not too bad if I do say so myself.