BARB results...

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it in 'Search'

What's everyone's BARB results?

Do you know what the minimum is for your chosen badge/trade?

I got 83 and my minimum is 52 for CMT - Combat Medical Technician

only got 68 but was enuf for infantry :) best hands on job but hey contratulations mate damn gd score all the best we all av our roles to play

I got 62, did my BARB today :)
Not the best, looking at the two other threads, thought i did well, but owel... lol

It was good enough to have 105 jobs availiable on the printout, not sure what yet, choices, choices, choises 8)

If you want to know a specific cap badge GTI, ask me, i have the sheet with them on.

Greg

i had 56 :oops:

i was quite shocked because i read about all these high scores people scored around here.

funnily enough my recruiter told me that i was above average though and all jobs within the RE were open to me...

Proper_Gander said:
i had 56 :oops:

i was quite shocked because i read about all these high scores people scored around here.

funnily enough my recruiter told me that i was above average though and all jobs within the RE were open to me...
I know 8O
My recruiter said mine was very good :)

Im not even sure if its possible to get that high score, i know i got quite a few wrong on the literacy, but people getting 80ish??

And getting 56 is good, 52 is the minimum mark for the hardest job on my list, CMT.
So you can do any job in the army (within reason) :)

I know quite a few people getting 30ish, do you did good, and paras, infantry ect is only 26!! lol

Greg

Turn your porkie detector ON.

I can't remember what i got, it was that long ago and still i await selection :roll:

The BARB score shows your trainability not your IQ or Intelligence.

Thats it

FiveAlpha said:
Greg_Jordan92 said:
I know 8O
My recruiter said mine was very good :)
You're full of good attributes aren't you? Personally I like your modesty.
If you read my full post, i was saying that mine was said to be very good, so those people that got 80+ must have been super.

And Proper_Gander was just below my score, so i was boosting his self-esteem, he thought his wasnt that good, and it was.

Sorry for trying to be nice :)

Greg

The BARB test assesses your trainability it has nothing to do with IQ or Intelligence

MSI64 said:
The BARB test assesses your trainability it has nothing to do with IQ or Intelligence
What about the basic skills?
Literany/ Numeracy?

Surely that has something to do with intelligence and schooling :?

Greg

Greg_Jordan92 said:
MSI64 said:
What about the basic skills?
Literany/ Numeracy?

Surely that has something to do with intelligence and schooling :?

Greg
yes Literacy/numeracy tell us where your sat GCSE wise, so that is about schooling :D

the top score is varient on when you do the BARB and/or what your grades were in GCSE's. if you had no GCSE's then you can have a maximum score of 50 for example.

i got 69 on my score :D my favourate number aswell!