BARB results...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by DonnyLad, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it in 'Search'

What's everyone's BARB results?

Do you know what the minimum is for your chosen badge/trade?

I got 83 and my minimum is 52 for CMT - Combat Medical Technician

2. only got 68 but was enuf for infantry :) best hands on job but hey contratulations mate damn gd score all the best we all av our roles to play

3. I got 62, did my BARB today :)
    Not the best, looking at the two other threads, thought i did well, but owel... lol

It was good enough to have 105 jobs availiable on the printout, not sure what yet, choices, choices, choises 8)

If you want to know a specific cap badge GTI, ask me, i have the sheet with them on.

Greg

4. i had 56 :oops:

i was quite shocked because i read about all these high scores people scored around here.

funnily enough my recruiter told me that i was above average though and all jobs within the RE were open to me...

5. I know 8O
    My recruiter said mine was very good :)

Im not even sure if its possible to get that high score, i know i got quite a few wrong on the literacy, but people getting 80ish??

And getting 56 is good, 52 is the minimum mark for the hardest job on my list, CMT.
    So you can do any job in the army (within reason) :)

I know quite a few people getting 30ish, do you did good, and paras, infantry ect is only 26!! lol

Greg

6. i got 160

7. WAH! :roll:

Greg

8. Gospel mate.

9. You lost me now? 8O
    Care to exlpain?

Greg

10. and i bet you got that with your eyes closed too

11. Not quite, i didn't even have the monitor turned on.

12. You're full of good attributes aren't you? Personally I like your modesty.

13. Turn your porkie detector ON.

I can't remember what i got, it was that long ago and still i await selection :roll:

14. i got 74

enough for coldstream lol

hey donny lad im from donny aswell

just fort id letya know

15. The BARB score shows your trainability not your IQ or Intelligence.

Thats it