• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BARB formal?

i am planning on going to the BARB test in trousers and shoes anyway but is the BARB a full shirt and tie job?

Having done a BARB , when i previously applied.

Nope , just normal clothes... jeans etc... informal

Hope this answers your query

Syn :)

Nar mate. I went in jeans and jacket, just aslong as you look smart. Everything else i would imagine shirt and tie job, like ADSC and interviews etc.

I wouldn't worry about shirt and tie. Just go smart/casual. I went in jeans and shirt and was told even that was a bit too smart.
Obviousy don't turn up in trackys just be clean and have a good attitude and you'll be fine.

Remember every time you go to the office you are applying for a job.

Smart casual is good

well every time i have been to the office so far i have done the shoes, trousers and a polo-shirt or t-shirt

Every single time I have been in the presence of a member of HM Forces while applying for this job, apart from the time on selection in trackie bottoms, I have had black shoes, black trousers, shirt and tie.

Impressions count, make the most of them.

kay44

Old-Salt
Im went in my boots uniform cause it was streight after work, i;l have to got for my basic skills in that too