Barack Obama rebuffs Gordon Brown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biped, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not satisfied with trashing everything he sets his malevolent eye upon, apparently, the UK's relationship with the US is now at a 20 year low. It was only this bad before under John Major (remember the grey bloke pushing peas around his plate in 'Spitting Image?).

Is there one single thing this walking catastrophe has got right? I mean . . . . . Gordon Brown, snubbed by a Democrat President who is hated for being too left wing?!?!? Everybody on the right hates Gordon Brown, everyone in the middle hates him, everyone on the left hates him, and even people who don't have a political persuasion hate him.

Allow me to dissect the article. :D

What's that 1980's pop song about always being in the kitchen at parties?

My italics. Does that smack of a: political desperation and b: the worst kind of gambit? As he bustles around the swishing coat-tails of Mr Obama, rubbing his hands together and trying to get himself framed in a photograph with him, he obsequiously puts a nothing for Africa on the table in the hope that Obama will stop long enough for a photographer to get lucky.

My bold - yes, that's right. Brown and his cabinet don't tell lies. They merely obfuscate the actualite.

We now know it quite clearly wasn't. A lie in anyone elses book.

Obama: "waddya want cyclops? I ain't got time; important people to meet"

Cyclops: "Well if your gracious most eminent Preshident might take a few momentsch of hish preshious time to allow me to make so bold ash to . . ."

Obama: "NO you may not SIR. You are a clunking, ham-fisted moron and I don't like you. You and your limey buddies are going to pay for screwing with us buddy. You put your people in the little league, and that's your choice - and before you say it Mr Brown - no, I don't believe you. WTF does Thatcher have to do with this anyhow?"

Cyclops: "But Mishter Obamer Shir . . ."

Obama: "Bye fool"

My bold - muha, muhaaa, muhahahahahahaha - the stupid b@stard even offended the people giving him an award for 'Statesman of the Year'!!! hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!

2. Nobody wants to be seen hanging around with a loser - and Obama is a smart cookie!

Gordon - what a complete t*sser!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: