Barack O'Bama arrives in Ireland.

Just seen it on the TV news. They must have scoured the whorehouses of the country to find a black kid to make him feel at home.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
He'll get on well with them
We tortured their grandads too

Is it true his plane landed twice?

To be sure, to be sure.

It's OK, the missus is waiting outside to take me .....

Well, once President Obama gets a look at Moneygall and the locals, he'll understand why his great-great-great grandfather left...

You know, the first time I ever saw President Obama it struck me.. That guy has got to be Irish, there's no mistaking it.

Hope no one asks for a touch of the black stuff!!

You know, the first time I ever saw President Obama it struck me.. That guy has got to be Irish, there's no mistaking it.
Obvious really. The O'Bama and MacBarrack families - well known in the annals on Irish history, though strangely absent from all known historical records.

its one of them things, if anyone goes back far enough you'll find reletives from ireland

there was a show were they were saying that if you trace back as far as the 15th century (I think it was the 15th) then run the family forward again you could pick a lineage to be related to anyone you wanted from ghandi to hitler

Watched Obama enter the village of his ancestors....what the hell is wrong the those potatoe munchers. They are fawning over him and arrse licking like there is no tomorrow...truly pathetic.

I know what you mean.
I,ve been living in Ireland for over 40 years...and I,m constantly bumping into people with Obama as a surname.