Barack Obama arrives in Britain

Hopefully their routes have been recced to avoid speed bumps, potholes and ramps.

Utred

Clanker
Nice watching him and Phil inspecting the Scots Guards with their Bayonets fixed.

Is Obama still insisting on calling the Falkland Islands the Malvinas?

Obama - the Black Tony Blair. No time for him or his wife!

Obama - the Black Tony Blair. No time for him or his wife!

He can't be black, why only yesterday he was a Leppracoon

ScreenShot.JPG

All Americans are Irish on St Paddys day!

What a woose, sneaking in to Buck House. Why not arrive on Horseguards like every other Head of State and process in carriages to Buck HOuse. I have been walking up and down St James' Park all day. Finally got a glimpse as he whizzed back into Buck House, with his 14 other vehicles including two loads of cops in tin hats with guns, I had to chuckle. HMQ left Buck House on Monday night to go to Chelsea Flower show with 4 outriders and one cop car. Thank God we have a Queen and not a President

What a woose, sneaking in to Buck House. Why not arrive on Horseguards like every other Head of State and process in carriages to Buck HOuse. I have been walking up and down St James' Park all day. Finally got a glimpse as he whizzed back into Buck House, with his 14 other vehicles including two loads of cops in tin hats with guns, I had to chuckle. HMQ left Buck House on Monday night to go to Chelsea Flower show with 4 outriders and one cop car. Thank God we have a Queen and not a President

the mad thing is they're very possibly not even british, the USSS insist on bringing there own Counter Assault Team with them

Errr..... no they didn't.

View attachment 43683

I stand corrected, I know previously they did, clearly they trust 19

I'll sit in the corner and think about what I did there (can you link the article image came from please)

EDIT: according to a couple of media sources USSS do have armed personnel deployed, be that in the form of the ambassdors normal PSD or the agents assigned to POTUS I don't know but when Bush was over they brought there own CAT

Talking of CO19 tooled up for this visit, did anyone spot the 'Heavy Armoured' Assault vehicle that looked like something out of 'Judge Dredge' with a vehicle ramming type slow plough on the front (wish i'd got a picture of it now) similar to this

http://www.met.police.uk/mpds/vehicles.htm#Jankel

I was'nt aware if it was the Met's or not however it was patrolling the area

2536082797_ae3ab0c83e_z.jpg

that? the met have a few of them, they can be up or down armoured as they see fit, side skirts etc

EDIT:you've found it

Didn't see that. There was something like a road digger the a Go sign strapped on the back that went into Green Park by the big golden gates that I can't remember the name of.

My photo effort is attached, no I won't give up the day job

Attachments

• obama240511 008.jpg
    obama240511 008.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,096

Latest Threads