bar at bottom of page slowing everything up

a bar with twitter facebook etc icons appears at bottom of page slowing everything to a crawl on mobile data.
Sort it out pronto or i will fuck off to Islam to the max

What the fuck? Everyone here knows what that bar is, you piss-stained tramp, so what the hell are you babbling about?

Z

Zarathustra

a bar with twitter facebook etc icons appears at bottom of page slowing everything to a crawl on mobile data.
You're not even capable of posting this in the correct forum, you'll not be missed.

Um yeah, if you like um, hit the little drug capsule icon 'viola' all that mysteriously vanishes. It's like um, magic man.

Here you go, it can't possibly make this thread any shitfuller.
So I did't put the little shit squiggle above the 'a'. So sue me.

Besides, you've brought back crap memories of an ex-shags sister who played that devil's instrument. Thanks a bloody lot. Now that tortured cat squawking will be in my head all arvo. =(

D

Davetheclown

shut the door on the way out. Spare bacon sarnie anyone! Haggler doesnt want his anymore!

Um yeah, if you like um, hit the little drug capsule icon 'viola' allthat mysteriously vanishes. It's like um, magic man.
So I didn't put the little shit squiggle above the 'a'. So sue me.
Nothing to do with a little shit squiqqle above the 'a' - not much anyway.

One is a musical instrument - VIOLAand the other is a defective verb (a French Shit Squiggle Word in fact) - VOI

Surpisingly, an uncultured Fosters swilling sheep shearer in the colonies knew the difference.

Good tip though.

Let me show you the door:-

Nothing to do with a little shit squiqqle above the 'a' - not much anyway.

One is a musical instrument - VIOLAand the other is a defective verb (a French Shit Squiggle Word in fact) - VOI

Surpisingly, an uncultured Fosters swilling sheep shearer in the colonies knew the difference.

Good tip though.

Jesus, and I Googled the spelling too. Looks like the dyslexia is setting in. Thanks for the pointer.

Latest Threads