bar at bottom of page slowing everything up

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by haggler, Jun 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a bar with twitter facebook etc icons appears at bottom of page slowing everything to a crawl on mobile data.
    Sort it out pronto or i will fuck off to Islam to the max
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What the fuck? Everyone here knows what that bar is, you piss-stained tramp, so what the hell are you babbling about?
  3. There's a bar? Does Sluggy know?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. No wait,...... nah fuck it. Bye
  5. You're not even capable of posting this in the correct forum, you'll not be missed.
  6. Um yeah, if you like um, hit the little drug capsule icon 'viola' all that mysteriously vanishes. It's like um, magic man.
  7. Say hi to Mohammed for me.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Here you go, it can't possibly make this thread any shitfuller.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I did't put the little shit squiggle above the 'a'. So sue me.

Besides, you've brought back crap memories of an ex-shags sister who played that devil's instrument. Thanks a bloody lot. Now that tortured cat squawking will be in my head all arvo. =(

10. shut the door on the way out. Spare bacon sarnie anyone! Haggler doesnt want his anymore!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nothing to do with a little shit squiqqle above the 'a' - not much anyway.

One is a musical instrument - VIOLAand the other is a defective verb (a French Shit Squiggle Word in fact) - VOI

Surpisingly, an uncultured Fosters swilling sheep shearer in the colonies knew the difference. [​IMG]

Good tip though.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah we all drink fosters here, it's fucking lovely.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Let me show you the door:-