Banning From Chat

Papa, although you feel big and clever, you are boring the tits off me.

Have you any idea how many PMs I have asking where I am?

I hope you wake up in the morning with your mum. Not a horse's arrse on your pillow. You are not worth the head. Junior is going to help me too. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Out.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fire in the hole!

Who gives a feck, Dale. Have you not got the message yet? Several Mods have chucked you from chat. 50/50 or phone a friend?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Who gives a feck, Dale. Have you not got the message yet? Several Mods have chucked you from chat. 50/50 or phone a friend?
Marry me xxx

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
Flash - you wonderful chap - you realise of course through your post that at least she can phone a friend. 50/50 for you? I'm free

Auld-Yin said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Flash - you wonderful chap - you realise of course through your post that at least she can phone a friend. 50/50 for you? I'm free
Bolloc ks

Marry me Auld Yin,

I will just shove Flashy and the last husband in the garage.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
Thread is off to its rightful place. Dales own forum, the arrsehole.
That is so original I will write down in my diary for future generations to bow down to. Put a bit of thought into your abuse PUUUURRRRLEEEEESE

Auld-Yin said:
Put a bit of thought into your abuse PUUUURRRRLEEEEESE
Follow your example you mean?

I could plough through 1300 dull scottish posts of yours and not find one showing any thought........ mind you being a thick cnut its unlikely isn't it?

Auld-Yin said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Thread is off to its rightful place. Dales own forum, the arrsehole.
That is so original I will write down in my diary for future generations to bow down to. Put a bit of thought into your abuse PUUUURRRRLEEEEESE
No abuse, just housekeeping. Dull cunt.

F ucking sick of it now.

Enough.

See ya xxxx

jakeblues68 said:
Is that it?????

Has she really gone?????
We can only dream of Dale leaving.

Dale the snail said:
and the last husband
Who'd marry Dale?

Latest Threads