• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Banned substances

You could always consult with your MO for a substantial list that goes as long as your arm?

Obviously Class A, B, C

Non prescription drugs are classed as a class C drug if not prescribed to

What exactly are you looking for? :)

I'm looking specifically for 1,3-dimethylamylamine, now I know it's banned by the world anti doping agency in regard to professional sport, however it isn't a banned substance by the MHRA, meaning it isn't as yet an illegal chemical.

All my research on the Internet as to it's use by members of the armed forces have been inconclusive, a lot of hearsay and guessing.

Just looking for a concrete answer.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm looking specifically for 1,3-dimethylamylamine, now I know it's banned by the world anti doping agency in regard to professional sport, however it isn't a banned substance by the MHRA, meaning it isn't as yet an illegal chemical.

All my research on the Internet as to it's use by members of the armed forces have been inconclusive, a lot of hearsay and guessing.

Answer, stop being stupid.

My advice; all you need is willpower, and some testosterone, or is that free natural drug you get in your body lacking?

Looking at the chemical structure, it's quite similar to amphetamine (see attachment); DMAA might be allowed (I don't know), but might give a false positive for speed, which is definitely banned. Just something to bear in mind.

Attachments

How do you know this? This product is actively marketed towards squaddies, the manufactures website lists that it's safe for soldiers.

What ingredient is banned, because I have studied and taken this product in the past.

From their website:

I’m in the military, can I use Grenade®?
Yes Grenade® is a favourite supplement of US and UK military personnel as well as armed forces (inc Special Forces) around the world. In the UK, the tri service CDT teams are not allowed to endorse or recommend any products and will always refer serving personnel to only use supplements on the Informed Sport programme. Although Grenade® is safe for use, it is not on the Informed Sport programme.

How do you know this? This product is actively marketed towards squaddies, the manufactures website lists that it's safe for soldiers.

What ingredient is banned, because I have studied and taken this product in the past.
I think what you want is some coke-i-ee-naaaaaaaaa and yes it is banned

From their website:

I’m in the military, can I use Grenade®?
Yes Grenade® is a favourite supplement of US and UK military personnel as well as armed forces (inc Special Forces) around the world. In the UK, the tri service CDT teams are not allowed to endorse or recommend any products and will always refer serving personnel to only use supplements on the Informed Sport programme. Although Grenade® is safe for use, it is not on the Informed Sport programme.
See my previous post re. Informed sport - There is a big **** off poster in our gym stating the DIN and the fact that supplements not on the informed sport list aren't allowed to be used by serving soldiers, if found in your CDT sample you are liable to be booted out. This was confirmed by the CDT team on Tuesday morning.

Now, can I make it any plainer?

SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS NOT ON THE INFORMED SPORT WEBSITE Home | INFORMED-SPORT ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN!

Latest Threads