Banned Pool

Any takers....

Banned Pool Apr 2012

I call dibs on

zero-over

I'm not getting banned. I'm well liked.

People even create whole new ARRSE Identities just to talk to me.

Z0 is right, I joined ARRSE in 2005, simply to talk to Z0.
A nicer, more sweet natured fella you will never meet!

Good/Bad CO, sort of about mid may, or tendency to the first 3 days of June, about 1157hrs

Stacker has got to be a good bet given the Shiite he's posted criticising just about every body who's not straight, white, male and thin. Add to that his not very well disguised membership of the EDL (apparently a totally different right wing , anti immigration, racist organisation from the right wing, anti immigration, racist organisation that is the bnp) then he is the very model of a gobshite who doesn't know what's acceptable.

Im going to miss him, how else am I going to find out what stupid people are thinking.

Just look through any posts in reference to Muslims, Islam or ethnics, Anyone who is outspoken may be up for a ban if they don't curb their ways. Any other topic is fair game.

T

trowel

Just look through any posts in reference to Muslims, Islam or ethnics, Anyone who is outspoken may be up for a ban if they don't curb their ways. Any other topic is fair game.
Are you trying to say that the site has been taken over by muzzies and ethnics. I wouldn`t be at all surprised if that were true. The whole thing now has the appearance of having been constructed by Sub-Continentals.

I assume the crackdowns on sexism, homophobia, general bigotry, not liking pikeys and anything else that might put off advertisers aren't far away.

I assume the crackdowns on sexism, homophobia, general bigotry, not liking pikeys and anything else that might put off advertisers aren't far away.
I'm assuming the same thing. Like I've said before, this place will be like the internet version of the Marie Celeste in no time.

Are you trying to say that the site has been taken over by muzzies and ethnics. I wouldn`t be at all surprised if that were true. The whole thing now has the appearance of having been constructed by Sub-Continentals.
I doubt if those who complain are either Muslim or from Ethnic minorities. They will be white middle class Guardianistas who are outraged-by-proxy at everything.

I'm thinking of doing an Aleegee blaze of glory myself.

It's not that I disagree with the CO's recent crackdown, infact I think we've had it easy for sometime and took the piss so I can't see a problem with it.

What I'm bored to tears of is all the fucking in fighting, backbiting and cowardly cunts that infest this site now. Facebook slagging matches, sockpuppets that the mods identify and do fuck all about, never served cock hunting skanks and fucking hangers on banging on about journos and talking shit about stuff they know fuck all about.

It's become a right den of cunts.

I'm off to think of something spectacularly cuntish to bid farewell with cos I'm bored to fucking tears of twats thinking saying n*gger alot is "squaddie humour" and piss stained, impotent old has beens sobbing because they can't accuse every "bleddy darkie" of being a kiddy fiddling rapist in current affairs.

3 days of fucking whining.

Utter fucking children.

G

goatrutar

Kill Yourself.

I've been banned about fifteen fucking times. I'll help you out with how to re-register: it's a pretty complicated process but if you persevere the results can be spectacular. Ready? OK, then I'll begin:

1) Re-register.

Run throught that a few times and commit it to memory. PM me if you hit any snags.

You wannabe supergrass pie-eating cunt.

Signed A. Friend
Fifteen times? You'd think you'd get the hint then. Dickhead.

Kill Yourself.

I've been banned about fifteen fucking times. I'll help you out with how to re-register: it's a pretty complicated process but if you persevere the results can be spectacular. Ready? OK, then I'll begin:

1) Re-register.

Run throught that a few times and commit it to memory. PM me if you hit any snags.

You wannabe supergrass pie-eating cunt.

Signed A. Friend
Serious, non-pisstaking question - Why come back?