Banned From Training

Met a lad in a Leeds pub the other weekend. He had just joined the regular Army but wasn't enjoying himself because his Weird Uncle kept interfering and even going to the extent of causing trouble between him and the rest of the platoon even though Weird Uncle has never been a Reg or done any ops.

I told him to draw a gat from the armoury and go slot the Uncle. For his safety though I advised him not to go by taxi (you just can't trust those cnuts).

Any other helpful advice?

Markintime said:
Met a lad in a Leeds pub the other weekend. He had just joined the regular Army but wasn't enjoying himself because his Weird Uncle kept interfering and even going to the extent of causing trouble between him and the rest of the platoon even though Weird Uncle has never been a Reg or done any ops.

I told him to draw a gat from the armoury and go slot the Uncle. For his safety though I advised him not to go by taxi (you just can't trust those cnuts).

Is his Unlce Bravo Bravo?

smudge67 said:
Markintime said:

Read the thread title, this is nothing to do with training it's about LOA you fool.

Markintime said:
smudge67 said:
Markintime said:

Read the thread title, this is nothing to do with training it's about LOA you fool.
:D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The eggplants are coming along nicely, too.