Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 54sqnrct, Jan 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For saying that 'Medman' works at wyvale garden Centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squaddies have ZERO sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you are a bundle of laughs on exercise...............NOT
  2. It is good really cos it was one of the worst chatrooms I've ever seen
  3. 54 sqn-cuppa, white one sugar please. Oh and be quick, there's a good chap. Whilst you're at it, try and find out what level of respect sales reps enjoy in the real world.
  4. No - you were banned for being an 'Oxygen Thief' to whom no-one will respond.

Ergo there is no point in being in there, as you can't 'chat'.

And for the record, as an 'Oxygen Thief', even I am not permitted to have a dialogue with you.

Which is why I'm signing off now. Always make time to teach vermin new tricks, though.

No charge.
  5. And i bet you've seen a few, you grubby individual.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to sport a trog capbagde as thier avatar, nevermind further embarassing themselves by being a hampton on a public forum.

Go back to Yahoo chat and continue walting about being a paracommando and fondling cattle in the petting zoo
  6. What have done? People always picking on me, how do I change my user name???
  7. 54sqnrct
    Why not go back to the cretinous civvy chatrooms where you can pester yourself blind to the incestuous ramblins of a yank truck driver. You truly are a cnut and i hope you end up bleeding in a gutter after getting some involuntary bum-love from said truck driver.