Banned from Facebook Blogs and forums

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 7and2suited, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "It is also believed that Ministry of Defence officials want to stop criticism of defence policy on military chat forums like the Army Rumour Service."

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

3. I take it someone QA'd the article

If nothing else it stops the scum plagerising someone's Facebook page once the notification goes out.

4. Good coup that - encourage a newly registered user by patronising on the subject of a thread that appeared before he joined.

Mark it down as a satisfying victory - and don;t forget to tell your friends!

Fukcing moron - you must be a fuckign guardsman you fick cvnt.

5. can we still criticise the RAF? After all, they are not anything to do with defence/military, etc are they?

6. Oh dear. Someone's tired...

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

So you state that you searched for the thread in question, but because it was started before you joined it was beyond your intellectual prowess to discover?

I like you.

You're reet clever, you.

:roll:

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

2 out of 3 isn't bad ;)

9. I absolutely LOVE that one :)

Even if they got to the two CO's of ARRSE, do they honestly believe that the website wouldn't be back up in minutes, hosted from some somewhere like Tonga?

I, personally, absofcukinglutely guarantee that if the MOD ever try to take down ARRSE that I will personally contact every mate I have in every far flung country that they have decided to go and live in so that they can molest children, in order to bring ARRSE back. And provide them with the finances to do so (along with several other ARRSERS I would have thought)

The internet can not be stopped, it isn't a single "place" or " organisation" and can't be turned off. I would have thought the MOD would have been glad about ARRSE. Informed views, none military censored opinions, no breached of OPSEC through their own members loyalty etc, etc.

Whats up MOD, too afraid for the troops to have their own sounding board that highlights YOUR failures that gets OUR TROOPS killed?

Try it you tw*ts. There will be so many servers from so many countries that chasing them will be like painting the Forth Bridge. And that will be in between explaining to the likes of TND why you have gagged the trooops (and the secrecy b0llocks will never wash, I've been a member since the beginning and can't recall ONE operationally sensitive comment being released).

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The knobbers from MB leaving their laptops on the Northern Line were probably logged in at the time ;) :D

11. Awwwww, come here and have a big hug you poor dear, and dry those pretty little eyes, you want me to get Mr bump from the fridge?

12. Agreed. [Tounge in cheek mode] Depriving officers and civil servants of Laptops may be a better move [/Tounge in cheek mode]

13. Will the Facebook ban be extended to spouses too? (I fucking hope so.)