Banned from chatroom...

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Squiddly, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure why, but I spose that's beside the point. I'm not going to waste time worrying about it, but I would have thought that if I was deemed unsuitable for ARRSE then I would have been banned from the site as well - not something I want to happen obviously, but I'm led to wonder how long said ban is effective for?

I don't think I've done anything wrong and I'm bored you see, I've no intention of crawling back with my tail between my legs, but simply wondered when/if I'd be allowed back in.

That is all, ta :) .

2. I dont think theres much danger of me being allowed back in!

3. don't get your knickers in a twist squid it was only mdn being a megolomaniac arrse as usual

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Piss off MDN did we? Asked one to many bone questions?

5. no loss judging form most of your posts

6. No loss for me poppy dear, the chat room is as interesting as the plane spotters forum, I'm well rid!!

7. I think I dared to express the opinions that:

A. I'd rather our countrys public respect and be proud of and honour our soldiers, like they do in the US, rather than criticise, speak out against, and attack them, like they do in the UK.

B. We are lead not from whitehall but from brussels.

Obviously one or both of these were objectionable - and yes, MDN was in there. Still, he's the mod I spose, but I don't think I did anything wrong, other than refuse to take part in the latest round of yank-bashing.

I'd rather like to get back in though, as I kinda like it around here :) .
    Provided no arrse-crawling is involved, mind you, I've got my dignity.

8. Be quiet you fcuking dull underpant

I hoofed you out because you were asking bone questions and being a tube

9. I hope that wasnt aimed at me MDN!!

10. Oh right.
    So that's what hoofing someone out means. 8O

Mind you, you don't learn if you don't ask, and I am about as new as it gets.

11. Yet another example of a gobsh!te mod throwing their weight around and abusing their power.
    Sigh

12. Yep, thats right tits....... Nice O2 tag, says alot about a chap

13. Anyone else get the feeling this is getting holed very soon?

14. A bit of a train crash of a thread eh PTS!