• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Banned from chat?

Z

Zarathustra

I've just tried to log into chat and received a message saying I've been banned. While I'm not that bothered too much, who is responsible for mod'ing the chat so I can get an explanation as why I've been banned?

T

trowel

I've just tried to log into chat and received a message saying I've been banned. While I'm not that bothered too much, who is responsible for mod'ing the chat so I can get an explanation as why I've been banned?
Have you done something a little odd, such as expressing an un PC opinion?

Z

Zarathustra

Nobody likes you. they're all in there now, bad mouthing you. And laughing.
I know, the bastards, they'll get theirs mark my words.....

Have you done something a little odd, such as expressing an un PC opinion?
Not that I'm aware of, I was in there last night and I didn't get kicked/banned or do anything to piss anyone off (that I'm aware of) and there were no mods in there while I was yesterday anyway.

I'd just like an explanation

T

trowel

I know, the bastards, they'll get theirs mark my words.....

Not that I'm aware of, I was in there last night and I didn't get kicked/banned or do anything to piss anyone off (that I'm aware of) and there were no mods in there while I was yesterday anyway.

I'd just like an explanation
No-one in there knows why you have been banned, but then none of them seem to give a **** either way, which is a bit sad really.

Well I wouldnt worry too much about it mate. The women in chat couldnt squeeze out enough breast millk between them to allow their starved crack babies to cry a final FECK OFF to the world and the men have slow and sluggish sperm. And they wear corduroy and polyester. If thats your dating pool then crack on.

Z

Zarathustra

It's only because you're so pretty.

CB - it's a conspiracy I tell you. Get the missus to look out of the window to see if Wonk Mog is staring back at you.
I'm going to get ambushed by Shittypants on my way to work tomorrow, I know it.

Have I upset one of the Arrse internet pixies without realising or being told? I might get on the the Australian consul to see if they can help out.

I'm going to get ambushed by Shittypants on my way to work tomorrow, I know it.

Have I upset one of the Arrse internet pixies without realising or being told? I might get on the the Australian consul to see if they can help out.
Get on to the austailian consul and tell them you've seen a dingo with a kid in its jaws...

Latest Threads