Banksy directed an intro to an episode of the Simpsons.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tripster, Feb 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know some of us on here are Banksy fans, but how about the Simpsons? The fact that this was shown on US tv about 4 months ago passed me by. It hasn't been shown in the UK yet.

Banksy Directs The Simpsons | Telewatcher
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What? I suppose it's my fucking round? Again?
  3. Just a fucking vandal, if someone else went around stenciling any wall he liked with spray paint then he would get arrested, whats the fascination with this guy? Ive seen much better graffiti on the bloody underground.
  4. @ Tremaine:
    Mail on line. "...Graffiti artist caught on camera" ROFL ..Los Angeles: a guy with a baseball cap was spotted taking a picture of a Banksy work. That's it then, conclusive evidence. We can all go home now.
  5. I've heard you keep your pockets near your ankles and have thalidomide arms.
  6. His documentary didn't win the oscar though. Wonder if he did turn up especially as he was busy advertising his work in LA.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thank God the Mail on Sunday never 'discovered' that Michelangelo was a fruit with a thing for small boys or that Picasso cut his fucking ear off. Banksy was born in Bristol and went to a decent school? Gosh. That must make him a complete wanker? Unlike the Mail on fucking Sunday. How's the football coverage? Any 2-4-1 vouchers for Asda are here?