Bank profiteering from Forces charity

B

bokkatankie

A bank taking advantage, well I never, next you will be telling me that they should care!

By nicked do you mean repossessed after you failed to honour you repayments despite saying you would making you a liar and a failure?

I'm not suprised, banks have no other interest in mind other than making more money for themselves at the expense of everyone else. In principle there's nothing wrong with making money, but using a charity's name to get beneficial advantage and then never make a payment to that charity is nothing short of criminal. It's identity theft. They clearly have no shame at all and it's about time some of these thieves were jailed for corruption. The charities used in this way ought to be able to sue the banks concerned for theft of their intellectual property, if nothing else.

So that's a yes then.

why am I not surprised fecking b(w)ankers I hate them especially as they nicked my house
Just went to your old address, and **** me if it isn't still there! The thieving cnuts must have dropped it during their getaway, so all you need to do is move your stuff back in. No, don't thank me.