Bank profiteering from Forces charity

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Grubby Bum III, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. A bank taking advantage, well I never, next you will be telling me that they should care!
  3. why am I not surprised fecking b(w)ankers I hate them especially as they nicked my house
  4. By nicked do you mean repossessed after you failed to honour you repayments despite saying you would making you a liar and a failure?
  5. I'm not suprised, banks have no other interest in mind other than making more money for themselves at the expense of everyone else. In principle there's nothing wrong with making money, but using a charity's name to get beneficial advantage and then never make a payment to that charity is nothing short of criminal. It's identity theft. They clearly have no shame at all and it's about time some of these thieves were jailed for corruption. The charities used in this way ought to be able to sue the banks concerned for theft of their intellectual property, if nothing else.
  6. Don't jump to conclusions without knowing the facts so **** off
  7. So that's a yes then.
  8. Just went to your old address, and **** me if it isn't still there! The thieving ***** must have dropped it during their getaway, so all you need to do is move your stuff back in. No, don't thank me.
  9. Thats shocking. But it IS the lefty hand wringing Guardian. No doubt one of our Telegraph reading financial guru fascists will come along in a minute and explain the other half of the story... like its a fair play at stopping the bank collapsing, and as Britain relies on the Banking sector then thats acceptable, or the whole country will suffer.