Bank Holidays - I hate them ....

Public holidays are shit, we should be given the days to take off when we want to. Why the fvck do I want to go anywhere that is full of you cvnts?
Swimming pools full, theme parks rammed, roads all jammed up, nature spots full of townie w4nkers.

I hope you all had a shit day......no offence. :)

What does grip me about bank holidays is how workshy doley twäts get excited about them...

Public holidays are shit, we should be given the days to take off when we want to. Why the fvck do I want to go anywhere that is full of you cvnts?
Swimming pools full, theme parks rammed, roads all jammed up, nature spots full of townie w4nkers.

I hope you all had a shit day......no offence. :)
I had a shit weekend as SWMBO decided that we were going to decorate our bedroom. Spent the whole time stripping wallpaper and painting.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd rather see the 8 days given to employees to have when they like rather than the institutionalised grinding to a friggin halt we have at the moment!

I'd rather see the 8 days given to employees to have when they like rather than the systematic grinding to a friggin halt we have at the moment!

What the fück grinds to a halt?
Xmas day and Easter are the only time shops shut.
You stupid cünt

Thank God for Jesus.... He sent his Son to die so we could have Bank Holidays and gorge on chocolate.... Easter and Christmas and every bugger in the office disappears and demands they must have the full holiday period and take priority over those without kids or old buggers like me who don't (yet) have grandchildren...

It'll all change in around 15 year's time when the terms 'Christmas' and 'Easter' are withdrawn from the working calendar in favour of an enforced Ramadan for all in the workplace and a UK equivalent of a Hajj when we all are made to stampede through the streets of London with a minimum death toll of several thousand.

On bank holidays I hire a comically underpowered car & caravan, and drive at just above stalling speed in front of grumpy pensioners.

It gives my life meaning, and is revenge for the speed that they drive at for the rest of the year.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thank God for Jesus.... He sent his Son to die so we could have Bank Holidays and gorge on chocolate.... Easter and Christmas and every bugger in the office disappears and demands they must have the full holiday period and take priority over those without kids or old buggers like me who don't (yet) have grandchildren...

It'll all change in around 15 year's time when the terms 'Christmas' and 'Easter' are withdrawn from the working calendar in favour of an enforced Ramadan for all in the workplace and a UK equivalent of a Hajj when we all are made to stampede through the streets of London with a minimum death toll of several thousand.
I expect we'll have more time off then will we? I'll be glad to be dead

Kirkz

LE
Christ I thought I was a grumpy cunt.
Get a grip @greyfergie, no one is forcing you to have time off and not everything is closed.
Yes the roads are packed and all the places of interest are rammed with day trippers from cities, but just like me you can stay home and indulge yourself knowing that millions of wankers are trapped in their cars on shitty roads going nowhere fast.
As for shed draggers I'm one of them and I'm gonna come to Cardiff just to piss you off :p

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Christ I thought I was a grumpy ****.
Get a grip @greyfergie, no one is forcing you to have time off and not everything is closed.
Yes the roads are packed and all the places of interest are rammed with day trippers from cities, but just like me you can stay home and indulge yourself knowing that millions of ******* are trapped in their cars on shitty roads going nowhere fast.
As for shed draggers I'm one of them and I'm gonna come to Cardiff just to piss you off :p
I have a field you can stop on mucka

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
redshift The Intelligence Cell 126
john3468 Army Pay, Claims & JPA 3
Scavenger Army Reserve 1

Latest Threads