Bank Holidays - I hate them ....

Do you know much about the legal profession?
I know the cunts charged me enough for very little work/effort on their part in the recent past.

I will retire from the discussion gracefully. I agree, @CaptainPlume, that these things are relative. For me, I don't have a beach pad, and I'm not married to another barrister. I am married to a part time administrator in the education sector.

All I can say is that we all have our own personal circumstances. For me (and I imagine for many self employed people who are not barristers) the compulsory loss of another 4 working days would be a bad thing.

For those who wish to ascribe to me a lifestyle or a level of income, and then to dislike me because of that assumption that they make, fair enough. I am unlikely to change their minds without me disclosing my work diary and my annual accounts, which I'm not going to do.

There are those who have been grateful for the services that I offer, and there are those who have not. Much like a plumber, or anyone else offering a service. I will crack on with my life and let you guys crack on with yours.

I will retire from the discussion gracefully. I agree, @CaptainPlume, that these things are relative. For me, I don't have a beach pad, and I'm not married to another barrister. I am married to a part time administrator in the education sector.
Fair enough - I do gather the criminal side is dreadfully paid, and of course one never knows whether the happy-happies on FB are on the never-never!

Kirkz

LE
Fuck me this thread suddenly got very very dull.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
redshift The Intelligence Cell 126
john3468 Army Pay, Claims & JPA 3
Scavenger Army Reserve 1

Latest Threads