Bank Holiday Monday (22 Engr Regt)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RochdaleCowboy, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anybody help, I'm based at 22 Engr Regt, Swinton Barracks and i'm in the process of having my summer leave, i'm due back next monday (27-08-2007) but it's a bank holiday and i'm not sure if we'l be workin bank holiday monday! I don't wanna drive all the way down there only to be told that i'm not due in til the day after!! I've got no number to get hold of anyone at the barracks either!! Can anybody help?? Will I be expected back on monday or do i get it off becos its a bank holiday? If someone cud msg bk asap to let me know, Cheers
  2. Team Commander: Captain Vicky Smallwood RE

RE RRT (5 Div)
    22 Engineer Regiment
    Swinton Barracks
    Perham Down
    SP11 9LQ

Telephone: 01980 60 3639 (Military 94342 3639)
    Fax: 01980 60 3641

Seriously, google reveals all. This is all from this Linky.
  3. Well, I don't have to be back until the tuesday, the 28th, but I'm not 22.
  4. NT you prick, all he did was ask a simple question.

Engage your sodding brain for once.
  5. Shut the fcuk up NT! What the fcuk would you know? At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt but your neckiness is all getting a bit too much. Wind it in a bit eh?
  6. Back to the original poster, you really do have crap admin. You must have filled out a leave application (or done it on JPA), what date did you say you'd be back? What did Regt & Sqn Orders say? Did your troopie/SSM/CoC not tell you when you are due back? I don't believe you don't have a single contact number for anyone in the Regt. As a Troopie I made sure all my guys had my and my SSgt's numbers before they went on leave.

If you're still not sure, and you don't get an answer, get yourself back for the Monday. At best you'll save everyone the usual hassle of trying to find blokes who don't make it back on time. At worst you'll waste a day of leave, which would serve you right for being such a mong.
  7. thanks alot for that, il give them a ring and find out