Banjo Strumming anyone

G

goatrutar

So if I'm sitting on the train and suddenly get the urge to get Captain Picard up to warp speed, I'm all good? Next time I'm on public transport I'll drop the tweeds and give it a go.

I'll let you know how it works out...

So if I'm sitting on the train and suddenly get the urge to get Captain Picard up to warp speed, I'm all good? Next time I'm on public transport I'll drop the tweeds and give it a go.

I'll let you know how it works out...
with pics?

When prosecutor Jane Davies asked: ‘Is this an activity you do regularly in the morning, this strumming on your banjo?’, Mr Webb replied: ‘I do it sub-consciously, but yes.
I think the world may have acquired a new bit of slang here.

Less funny, however is ...

Mr Webb quit his job with an education trust due to travel restrictions placed on him after his arrest. He has since found a job with another organisation.
Can't help thinking he's got a case for compensation there, given that they (presumably) banned him from the train without his having been convicted.

M

Mr_Tigger

[QUOTE/] I felt absolutely violated. I was an emotional wreck at the time. [/QUOTE]

The only thing she is a victim of is an acute case of Sense of Perspective Failure. SoPF tragically is untreateble in the female of the species. It can however be managed by frequent injections of shoes and a 100MG twice daily of 'Listening to Her' (placebo).

He (not guilty) is named. picture published and has to quit his job.
She (false accuser?) "cannot be named for legal reasons"?

Justice.

‘He was doing what he shouldn’t have been doing, without a shadow of a doubt. I felt absolutely violated. I was an emotional wreck at the time. I was furious. The longer I stood there the more angry I got.’

My bold, why was she stood there so long then?

Was she just angry because he turned her down?

'the judge, himself a train commuter'

Maybe he did not want to set any legal precedents? ;-)

'I felt absolutely violated. I was an emotional wreck at the time. I was furious. The longer I stood there the more angry I got.’

I bet she is one of those 'he said nigger and I was so offended I nearly died' types! Agree she probably kicked off after he turned down a munch on her furry taco :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wireless_barf The NAAFI Bar 143
SuperTrooper The NAAFI Bar 41
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 4