Banging The Boss

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mad_collie, Jun 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching all this jubilee sh1te on the box, I've seen some old footage of the guvnor that I've forgotten about.

She was quite a hottie in her day - given the chance, I've have given it a squirt.

Or am I destined for the tower just for thinking it?

2. Treason!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Off with his head Phil, one is not ferking amused with the revolting peasants, next thing he will be "walting" as an ex ????
  4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

did you notice that anne got her norks out for the camera as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nothing new there then
  6. your as hard as fuck now AMMM has fucked off, aren't you?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You just had to drag all that up again didn't you!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Go straight to the Tower. Don't pass GO. Don't collect £200.
  9. Isn't she doing bean flicking videos now?
  10. Yup, the ultimate in posh totty, don't think much of the current crop though, for example I would need a couple first before tackling Airmile's girls.
  11. As one of her loyal subjects and having served her, I must she was a tasty young lady in her day! I know some people are thinking "God no, that's the Queen, you can't say that"! But in 50 years time, there will be lads on the internet looking at pictures of Duchess of Cambridge from her and Will's wedding day and saying how they would have love to have had a go back in the day!
  12. Has anyone else twigged were having a day off for some old biddy who has managed not to die so far?
  13. Not some old biddy, you filthy communist.

As one of the apparently few actual serving members of the Army on this website I'm on her flick.

Imagine if we didn't have a Royal Family; we'd run the Risk of Ed fucking Balls being president.

And Kate is much fitter than the lesbian/small boy lookalikes that Milliband and Balls married.

So in summary; happy Jubilee Ma'am and I would have.
    • Like Like x 2