Banging in the Boat - submariners' sexual shenanigans

Thankfully it was a hetero relationship.

Imagine if it was a gay relationship on board one of HM's vessels.

Left gland down a bit!

Personally I'd prefer a bloke with access to nukes to be able to blow his load rather than go nuts as a result of swollen balls and shoot off.

As it were.

He opened the safe and read the PM's letter which said "Shag the foxy bint with the pert bum".

Purple_Flash

ADC
He opened the safe and read the PM's letter which said "Shag the foxy bint with the pert bum".
That is a lie. It says, ‘Make a speech and offer the enemy unlimited access to your fruity matelot in return for another two years of peace.’

seaweed

RIP
RIP
Mail of course 'omitted' to mention that to open THAT safe both the CO AND his XO have to act together.

offog

LE
thought birds wernt allowed on boats, due to menstration not compatable with subs recycling systems (or something).
Yes, it's very carefully worded to say she was a junior rank but it does not say she was on the same ship/boat as I too thought that as yet women could not serve on boats. Although looking at the RN page it shows females in the recruiting pictures for subs and does not have the not eligible to women on it. I seem to remember that there was only 3 parts not open to women, diver, marine and submariner.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thanks for the update and I now remember reading about them 6 months or so ago.

So which one was it? Are we running a book on the most likely one to have F***up her career?

It tends to be the senior one that does that. Which is usually the bloke. The rules changed 6 years ago, by the way.

Latest Threads