Bandwagon Time!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Oct 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sandi Toksvig is saying she was groped. Who the fuck could be that desperate?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Perhaps that's why she turned to sipping from the furry cup.....just saying

3. What by Jimmy Saville?

Heard he had a few refusals.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

She didn't name names, so we can surmise that the culprit is still alive.

5. I feel so left out, everybody either knew, or was getting groped for sweeties, but nobody let me in on the secret. I'd have held out for a Raleigh, a chopper for a chopper, if you will. He could have afforded it.

Sandi Toksvig is giving herself aurs, she'd have been way too old, in fact when she was born she'd have been way too old; even pervs have standards, low though they be.

6. It's because you weren't sexy enough. The same reason I never got wanked off by a catholic priest.

7. She did have a very attractive pair of headphones on......
    Yeah, and I would (dyke or not)

8. Really? I wouldn't let the dog sniff her arse.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1349740903.744505.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Do you mind? That's another person that is. She has a right to be respected you know, not vilified because she doesn't fit your image of what's beautiful, you shallow man! I'll have you know that Sandi Toksvig has many wonderful qualities, she's funny and intelligent, has a great personality and is a very caring sharing woman!!!!!

...I'm sorry, I can't keep it up.
    Will somebody please assassinate the fucking ugly old trout.

• Like Like x 2
  10. According to tomorrows Daily Express someone groped Vanessa Feltz live on air.

(No links yet)

11. That picture reminds me of my geography teacher Mrs. Sweatyfatarsedoldbitch.

12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

is that how abu hamza lost his arm?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Uncle Jimmy didn't take no for an answer.

I was groped... once.

14. Considering who she's hooked up with I'd imagine her flange looks like an old truck exhaust.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1349751625.906867.jpg