Bandwagon Time!

Sandi Toksvig is saying she was groped. Who the fuck could be that desperate?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
She didn't name names, so we can surmise that the culprit is still alive.

I feel so left out, everybody either knew, or was getting groped for sweeties, but nobody let me in on the secret. I'd have held out for a Raleigh, a chopper for a chopper, if you will. He could have afforded it.

Sandi Toksvig is giving herself aurs, she'd have been way too old, in fact when she was born she'd have been way too old; even pervs have standards, low though they be.

G

goatrutar

I feel so left out, everybody either knew, or was getting groped for sweeties, but nobody let me in on the secret. I'd have held out for a Raleigh, a chopper for a chopper, if you will. He could have afforded it.

Sandi Toksvig is giving herself aurs, she'd have been way too old, in fact when she was born she'd have been way too old; even pervs have standards, low though they be.
It's because you weren't sexy enough. The same reason I never got wanked off by a catholic priest.

Sandi Toksvig is saying she was groped. Who the fuck could be that desperate?
She did have a very attractive pair of headphones on......
Yeah, and I would (dyke or not)

Really? I wouldn't let the dog sniff her arse.

View attachment 93444
Do you mind? That's another person that is. She has a right to be respected you know, not vilified because she doesn't fit your image of what's beautiful, you shallow man! I'll have you know that Sandi Toksvig has many wonderful qualities, she's funny and intelligent, has a great personality and is a very caring sharing woman!!!!!

...I'm sorry, I can't keep it up.
Will somebody please assassinate the fucking ugly old trout.

According to tomorrows Daily Express someone groped Vanessa Feltz live on air.

(No links yet)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
ah someone to take to meet rabbi blumenthal

post-event, I'm not sure I would want to chat to Feltz. At least Toksvig would bring some light-hearted banter to the post-coital cigarette.

Are they the only two choices? he didn't grope Carol Vordernam by any chance, did he?

Vanessa Feltz groped I find that hard to believe, she says she was fingered whilst she was sitting down doing an interview. Must have been Charles Atlas, he'd need both hands to get one cheek of her fat arse off the seat.