Bands that SHOULD have played on the Titanic

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cold_Collation, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

So, as the stern of Harland and Wolff's most famous product disappeared beneath the waves, which warblers and sqauwblers would you like to have been standing on top of each other, all loyalties and friendships forgotten, in a 'I want to be last to drown' stylee?

Be as vitriolic as you like.

I've several nominees but I'll start with Ultravox, mainly because of Midge Ure's moustache, but any of Simon Cowell's proteges would do.

2. Coldplay. Nuff' said.

Edited to add: And an ironic name!

• Like Like x 4
  3. That bloke he she thing who sang you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.....

4. Ultravox? How very dare you sir, they are an awesome band.

Id say The Dwarves playing Motherfucker just as it went beneath the waves. Not because i dont like them but because itd be funny as fuck

5. Wet Wet Wet

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

Amyone got a time machine.....?

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

Quiet company......

8. Captain and Tennille

9. /\ Round right round by Dead or Alive.....You'd prefer Dead I take it.

Duran Duran, Le Bon would float for a bit and his layers of blubber could like a whales act as insulation, but the rest would all go down sharpish.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NAh that was dead or alive!

Rod Stewart - Atlantic Crossing or Sailing! :)

11. One problem......those songs hadn't been written at the time the Titwank sank.

12. BLURI would prefer to listen to them gargle ice cold sea water than the utter dribble that they ever came out with!

13. Celine Dion.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Anything that has been on X-Factor/Pop idle and therefore has zero talent! I swear the auditions for these shows should be a an exercise in public shootings or chemical castration!