Band of Blubbers!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hellmans, Jun 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You'd think that if you were going to get all dressed up as soldiers , travel to France for the biggest D Day commemoration ever, parade around in front of real Soldiers, then you'd at least ensure you lost a few pounds and looked like you could make it to the top of the beach without blowing out of your ARRSE!

What is it with these feckers? Frustrated civvies or Rock Apes on a day off?

REgards

MM

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/eod100/Bandofblubbers.jpg[/IMG]]Band of Blubbers

2. They're dressed as 1944 US soldiers.

Your reccy skills are not up to much are they?

I hope to fk you're a civvie you useless cnt.

3. no wonder so many medics got shot, look at the target on his lid

4. Ouch, was that a bite? :D :D :D

Obviously you are a Rock Ape, hence the failure to grasp the satirical reference to Band of Brothers ! (Actually I thought they were dressed as Star Wars Stormtroopers :p :p :p )

As for the Civvy jibe, wrong again Cnut, I am a former member of the Premier Corps, the Corps of Royal Engineers to you ! :p

Anyway, why don't you just feck off to a Crab site or do you like to pretend you are a real soldier off duty as well as on ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. I have one question::::::::::: WHY ????

6. not a bite mate honest, just glad to see someone says which regt he is in, as in your case the RE.

Normally 99% of the saddoes on here all claim infantry but of course never mention which regt :roll:

7. If in 65 years time I'm still around and I get to visit G19 in Basra - and a bunch of fat cretins from the "Telic 8 Re-enactment Society" are big-timing it at the expense of the lads who died there - I'll f*cking smash them up with my zimmer.

8. Apology accepted :p :p :p :p .......................... even if you are a Rock :lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

9. long time ago mayo..long time out :D

mind had a few good pisss ups in the sappers bar in Stanley :lol: :lol:

10. Which one? The EOD bar was the best on the Islands.

11. Brilliant, only just stopped laughing at this one!

Lets make this a Bone Re-enactors thread, first prize to the best photo of a re-enactor mong!

12. "You two, 200 Metres, Slightly right of the big Tree, NAAFI Wagon, three bacon butties, RAPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Scoffing"

[​IMG]

13. thats the boy :D

14. Its the Grenadier Guards stagging on :D what do I win?

15. Don't make the bell ring ! :D