Ban The Burka! Arrse Opinion..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jul 15, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

374 vote(s)
    79.6%
  2. No

96 vote(s)
    20.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Frogs have managed it, so what is the opinion of Arrse?

2. I voted no. The reason is I don't want to look at any ugly muslim women so I see it as them doing me a favour. :)

3. Yes. If I have to remove my motorcycle helmet and scare the living daylights out of the bank/petrol station cashier, they can't hide their ugliness either.

4. Didn't realise they came off but if they do yea ban'em.What do you do with the spuds once you've removed the sack though?

5. I voted yes. Anything that pisses muslims off is OK by me.

6. The frogs didnt ban the burka they have banned face coverings.

7. ITV had a poll and surprise surprise ......... they announced that there was something wrong with the equipment and couldn't give the result.............. yeah, right!

8. France haven't banned them. I voted no, if they want to live in the middle ages let them!

9. Yes. Beautiful women should not hide their faces or bodies. Ban the Burka and make bikini's compulsory.

10. No pics?????

11. Must be good if you are having a bad hair day though and you don't have to decide what to wear, but how can they see to drive ect. Don't think it's actually required in Koran. Let them wear what they want IMHO

12. It is un-British and also nowhere in the Koran does it stipulate they must be used. Multiculturalism can only go so far, and there are times where immigrants MUST adhere to our culture.

But, fuck me I've just realised this is the NAAFI bar so I reckons we should make ALL ugly women in Britain wear one.

13. a muslim woman came to my door the other day dressed in a burkha!,.... so i spoke to her through the letterbox to see how she fuckin liked it!

14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

No from me. banning things in general is wrong. If they want to walk around with a mask on, or a ponity hat, or a pointy head, let them. Why should people always interfere in the personal affairs of others? Let's ban shorts on fat people and people with hair sprouting out of their noses. They annoy me more than women in headcoverings.

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No. Any friend of Batman is a friend of mine.