Ban The Burka! Arrse Opinion..

Should The Burka Be Banned In The UK?

• Yes

Votes: 374 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 96 20.4%

• Total voters
Yes. If I have to remove my motorcycle helmet and scare the living daylights out of the bank/petrol station cashier, they can't hide their ugliness either.
Didn't realise they came off but if they do yea ban'em.What do you do with the spuds once you've removed the sack though?
I voted yes. Anything that pisses muslims off is OK by me.
The frogs didnt ban the burka they have banned face coverings.
ITV had a poll and surprise surprise ......... they announced that there was something wrong with the equipment and couldn't give the result.............. yeah, right!
It is un-British and also nowhere in the Koran does it stipulate they must be used. Multiculturalism can only go so far, and there are times where immigrants MUST adhere to our culture.

But, fuck me I've just realised this is the NAAFI bar so I reckons we should make ALL ugly women in Britain wear one.
a muslim woman came to my door the other day dressed in a burkha!,.... so i spoke to her through the letterbox to see how she fuckin liked it!

Book Reviewer
No from me. banning things in general is wrong. If they want to walk around with a mask on, or a ponity hat, or a pointy head, let them. Why should people always interfere in the personal affairs of others? Let's ban shorts on fat people and people with hair sprouting out of their noses. They annoy me more than women in headcoverings.

Book Reviewer
No. Any friend of Batman is a friend of mine.

Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The sartorial ignorance knocking around here is fantastiche daaaarlings, the Burqa is the one where you can't even see their eyes, I believe most of you are refering to the niqab.

Here have a helpful series of piccies:

1. Burka

2. Niqab

3. Hijab

So ban the Burqa if you want you'll still have women wandering around with their faces covered.
So the Burqa is for the really ugly lights out total darkness bints and the Niqab is for those with beautiful eyes and fuck all else. Sounds good to me so far.