• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ban Facebook/ Twitter Posts

D

Deleted 146133

Cos I can't read them. Facebook and Twitter are to be despised, due to their social media bollocksness. And I don't see why I should have to subscribe to them to be able to read some posts. Therefor people trying to infect this site with such should be put on ROP's and spanked furiously. Even if they don't want to be.

Bah Humbugs.... I have been blocked from postting on my Twitter account rude comments about the 'Guardian' and its Lefty correspondant.

Cos I can't read them. Facebook and Twitter are to be despised, due to their social media bollocksness. And I don't see why I should have to subscribe to them to be able to read some posts. Therefor people trying to infect this site with such should be put on ROPS and spanked furiously. Even if they don't want to be.
Fuck off

No, absolutley No, Nien....... Arrse is a fountain of True News and wtt and wisdom.....

Cos I can't read them. Facebook and Twitter are to be despised, due to their social media bollocksness. And I don't see why I should have to subscribe to them to be able to read some posts. Therefor people trying to infect this site with such should be put on ROP's and spanked furiously. Even if they don't want to be.
Someone needs a cuddle

When you see one simply click on the back button, you will feel much better for it.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cool story, grandpa.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS ALL FIELDS?

D

Deleted 146133

Well I, for one, am not prepared to bend over and say please to Zuckerburg, and the like, just to view some of the posts on this site. Get really pissed off when all I see is "Cannot load Facebook SDK". Seems most prevalent on the Internet Links sub-forum. The post may be informative, or even funny, but I can't read it unless I hold my breath, relax my sphincter muscles and sign up to Facebook.

Well I, for one, am not prepared to bend over and say please to Zuckerburg, and the like, just to view some of the posts on this site. Get really pissed off when all I see is "Cannot load Facebook SDK". Seems most prevalent on the Internet Links sub-forum. The post may be informative, or even funny, but I can't read it unless I hold my breath, relax my sphincter muscles and sign up to Facebook.
What browser are you using?

Strange. I also hate and despise faceache, twatter and other apps programs from hell, and do not have access to with them, but I can still read them in ARRSE.