• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ban cars before smoking

I am sick of hearing about global warming, a universal excuse for everything bad that happens lately, expect that to be used for late trains/increase in mugging by chavs next :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

It is a fact that sheeps farting causes more green house gasses than cars so ban and tax farting and I will take seriously a ban on cars. :pissedoff:

I know this is a thread to get a bite, but quite happy to over this global warming b0llocks :shakefist:

In all fairness we have done too much to stop global warming, whats done is done and there is nothing we can do about it.

maybee if we thought about this 50, 60 years ago then our situation would not be so bad.

"Basicaly we are F*##*d"

wei55y said:
maybee if we thought about this 50, 60 years ago then our situation would not be so bad.
I wonder what the contribution of the Blitz, Tokyo/Dresden firebombings and Hiroshima/Nagasaki had to global warming!!

Latest Threads