ban cars before smoking

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nodigitsever, Feb 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as they have an impact on Global warming, smoking doesnt, does it?, i have never heard about it anyway

2. I am sick of hearing about global warming, a universal excuse for everything bad that happens lately, expect that to be used for late trains/increase in mugging by chavs next :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

It is a fact that sheeps farting causes more green house gasses than cars so ban and tax farting and I will take seriously a ban on cars. :pissedoff:

I know this is a thread to get a bite, but quite happy to over this global warming b0llocks :shakefist:

3. 100% agree with you was just seeing how far the brainwashing had gone!

fair play to you "Comrade" lol

4. In all fairness we have done too much to stop global warming, whats done is done and there is nothing we can do about it.

maybee if we thought about this 50, 60 years ago then our situation would not be so bad.

"Basicaly we are F*##*d"

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Cars smoke?!?!

6. I wonder what the contribution of the Blitz, Tokyo/Dresden firebombings and Hiroshima/Nagasaki had to global warming!!

7. Look near any chav infested area and you'll see the remains of burnt out cars smoking most days :neutral:

8. Can't beat it. I too like to spark up after a hard day banning cars.