Ban Butter

k13eod said:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/152389/Ban-butter-says-heart-surgeon

BUTTER should be banned to help combat Britain’s obesity epidemic and save lives, a leading heart surgeon has said.
Fire up the bus ... they're trying to take away our stodge.

FFS, how sh!t would have Last Tango been without butter?

What other murderous food stuffs need banning? I vote for asparagus ... nearly speared my eye out with it once.
Water cress.why? :?

What would Marlon Brando have said in "Last Tango In Paris", if he had to hunt around the fridge for a tub of polyunsaturated fat instead of shoving half a pound of Country Life up his birds hoop, before doing her up the wrong 'un?

k13eod said:

BUTTER should be banned to help combat Britain’s obesity epidemic and save lives, a leading heart surgeon has said.

What other murderous food stuffs need banning? I vote for asparagus ... nearly speared my eye out with it once.
Sprouts....
Pot Poodle....
McDonalds....
BK....
KFC.....
Tapioca....
Prunes.....

'Owzat for starters?..

Eh :? I thought butter had been rehabilitated, after being out in the wilderness as a 'nasty and unhealthy' foodstuff. They said it wasn't as bad as they thought and that it was just misunderstood.

Yeah I thought Butter had already been banned in the UK, it was replaced with a 'Margerine' that is fake butter...................or Did Stephen Fry lie to me :(

Edit: Nevermind I was wrong :(

jarrod248 said:
I had a similar 'eye' incident with a carrot
Be careful what you say. My lawyers have been alerted.

In any case, it's not big enough to put anyone's eye out.

jarrod248 said:
Banning butter will not stop the porkers eating, neigh it's not enough, they should be taxed for high BMI's.
I'm sorry to hear about your incident with Asparagus I had a similar 'eye' incident with a carrot, these things shouldn't be underestimated.
Carrot or "Carrot"?

Tell you what gets my vote: thick slabs of rough white toast, soda farls, crumpets, scones, burnt muffins, Eccles cakes and steaming hot, crinkly baked spuds, all groaning under the weight of enough thick, rich, fat, yellow F*ck You butter (and salt, where necessary) to send these po-faced, boring, humourless, chemical-loving, finger-wagging, preaching nanny tossers running in floods of tears to Patricia 'Bossy Bitch' Hewitt, the Queen-Guru of Nagging Meddlers. B*llocks to the lot of 'em!

If I wanted to be a wop I would dip my rolls in olive oil, thankfully we still get to choose between Lurpack & Anchor or Kerriegold.

k13eod said:
It'd have been fantastic! Not only the first anal sex seen portrayed in mainstream cinema, but a dry-bumming at that.

Bacon buttie doesnt need butter. Just tomato or brown sauce (or wholegrain french mustard!)

Try it and see what I mean.

I think this is a good idea. You don't need butter 'to taste'

Use butter only where there is no other substitute or as a luxury.

What about banning Burger King from my local General Hospital foyer before banning butter?

Interesting, if correct, the comment in response to the article in the original link to who this so called expert is associated.

A bacon banjo always tastes better without butter and with a good squirt of HP Sauce.

k13eod said:

Lettuce
carrots
tomatoes
celery
oh and grass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flip_Flop_the_Gog The Intelligence Cell 42
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 4
F The Intelligence Cell 22