Ban Butter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Jan 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/152389/Ban-butter-says-heart-surgeon

Fire up the bus ... they're trying to take away our stodge.

FFS, how sh!t would have Last Tango been without butter?

What other murderous food stuffs need banning? I vote for asparagus ... nearly speared my eye out with it once.

2. Has anyone else noticed how butter seems to taste more 'greasey' at the moment?

3. Water cress.why? :?

4. What would Marlon Brando have said in "Last Tango In Paris", if he had to hunt around the fridge for a tub of polyunsaturated fat instead of shoving half a pound of Country Life up his birds hoop, before doing her up the wrong 'un?

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sprouts....
    Pot Poodle....
    McDonalds....
    BK....
    KFC.....
    Tapioca....
    Prunes.....

'Owzat for starters?..

6. Eh :? I thought butter had been rehabilitated, after being out in the wilderness as a 'nasty and unhealthy' foodstuff. They said it wasn't as bad as they thought and that it was just misunderstood.

7. Yeah I thought Butter had already been banned in the UK, it was replaced with a 'Margerine' that is fake butter...................or Did Stephen Fry lie to me :(

Edit: Nevermind I was wrong :(

8. Be careful what you say. My lawyers have been alerted.

In any case, it's not big enough to put anyone's eye out.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Jarrod put's new meaning into 'Buttered Carrots'....

10. Carrot or "Carrot"?

11. How would you know if an elephant had been in the fridge?

12. Tell you what gets my vote: thick slabs of rough white toast, soda farls, crumpets, scones, burnt muffins, Eccles cakes and steaming hot, crinkly baked spuds, all groaning under the weight of enough thick, rich, fat, yellow F*ck You butter (and salt, where necessary) to send these po-faced, boring, humourless, chemical-loving, finger-wagging, preaching nanny tossers running in floods of tears to Patricia 'Bossy Bitch' Hewitt, the Queen-Guru of Nagging Meddlers. B*llocks to the lot of 'em!

13. Sorry,but gotta have butter on me toast and crumpets,just don't taste the same without Butter !

14. If I wanted to be a wop I would dip my rolls in olive oil, thankfully we still get to choose between Lurpack & Anchor or Kerriegold.

15. Had one this morning on granary bread ! Mmmmm