Ban all private ownership of firearms

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by RSupwood, Feb 13, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have read enough comments from various sources about banning the private ownership of firearms but the Royal Armouries was the last place I thought this might appear:

[​IMG]

My son had it sent to him via social media, he believes that it's genuine.

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Well it does say 'shall we?'........

3. I would imagine it's not what it seems, be interested inwhat the other bit says

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like a poster for a debate evening.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ban firearms so that only the military and the police services have weapons:

When a failed hard BREXIT leads to public protests, armed insurrection is no longer an option - we'll all have to toe the line.

EDIT: I WAS BLOODY JOKING!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Funny x 6
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Show again braincell x 2
  6. What's the context of the display?
    Is it a rhetorical question to initiate discussion?
    Etc

7. Bingo, didn't take it long for Brexit to be blamed.

• Like Like x 3
  8. That looks suspiciously like a display on the top floor of the Royal Armouries at Leeds.

The whole exhibition is geared like that, to ask questions and educate. It's hardly a campaign. Nothing to see here, move on please.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. There now it's correct

• Like Like x 3
  10. I looks like it is from the civilian and police part of the museum and is quite clearly a question. It probably has another poster with numbers of deaths from gun in the world close by.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. "Firearms offences" are raising.... rather than looking like anything in the picture I would assume CS gas & Stun guns ?

12. bigeye said:
    Ban firearms so that only the military and the police services have weapons:and the RICH bad guys

When a failed hard BREXIT leads to public protests, armed insurrection is no longer an option - we'll all have to toe the line.

Corrected for you.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice one Tooshay

• Like Like x 1
  14. That sudden blast of cold air that just skidded over your bald pate was Irony..

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Your flash to bang was timed off, pity.