Bally heroes wanted to volunteer for important mission (physical infirmities ok, but no Mittys)

Literally 90% of my dits are about whoring in foreign countries, or soiling myself due to excessive alcohol intake.

I‘m out.
You could either be the salutary lesson "Don't be like this guy", or an inspiration "I want to get the the same STDs as him!"

Either way, I think you should consider it.

You could either be the salutary lesson "Don't be like this guy", or an inspiration "I want to get the the same STDs as him!"

I kind of misread your post at first and thought you were implying that dingerr had been the victim of a particular devastating STD.

Jesus Christ I wouldn’t even shake hands with a girl without a condom on if you’d told me that as a kid.

Its a dump never the less :) *

* After 30 years, I'm lucky to remember how to spell my own name, let along that towns :)

Fixed. ...It was a very nice town when I was there. Decant NAAFI, frequent trains into Bremen, nice pubs, exercelnt pedestrian precinct, some cracking cafes and restaurants, and the Dom by the river, with a few cans,, on a sunny weekend, when we got one, was one of lifes small pleasures. All this back in 1976-8:p

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Literally 90% of my dits are about whoring in foreign countries, or soiling myself due to excessive alcohol intake.

I‘m out.
Probably wise..

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Let’s get serious for a moment, as you know, gobbling off is my thing, so I might be interested.

1. Would I (being a spaz) be able to bring a helper who would also get in free and get tea and biccies?

2. What’s the milage rate.

3. What biscuits?
I'll find out and get back to you

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

I'm trying to persuade them to extend the program to universities - probably best wait until then.

Let’s get serious for a moment, as you know, gobbling off is my thing, so I might be interested.
well I don't know that the kids should hear about that kind of thing.

daz

LE
Fixed. ...It was a very nice town when I was there. Decant NAAFI, frequent trains into Bremen, nice pubs, excellent pedestrian precinct, some cracking cafes and restaurants, and the Dom by the river, with a few cans,, on a sunny weekend, when we got one, was one of life's small pleasures. All this back in 1976-8:p
I loved it so much I signed off :)

rehab44

Old-Salt
Can I regail tales of drunken nights, of swamping and dirty women, while I single handly kept the Russian hordes from de-flowering the virgins of the UK?
Russian whores? they didn't deflower me!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have had a few enquiries about/volunteers for this, but very much welcome more; I will forward names and contact details to the IWM team for follow-up.

A few times a year I volunteer at the IWM in Duxford to talk to families and school parties about my experiences as a steely-eyed dealer of death. The programme, called We Were There: Ask Questions about Conflict, seeks to bring first hand experience of military service/conflict to a wider audience and is run at all IWM sites (Manchester, London, Duxford). The pool of volunteers is not very big, and many are in their latter years. I have been asked to seek out more volunteers to take part; I've already had some help from a couple of military charities for specific events and will be approaching them again, along with regional/regimental associations, etc. No affiliation with a charity/association is required, just the willingness to be asked questions about a variety of topics/experiences and not to swear in front of the kids (I know this will be a challenge for some). It's actually enjoyable; you get to tell your stories to people who want to listen and find out more, and it can be quite cathartic to recount some of your experiences. It's also a great way for the veteran voice to be heard by pupils (currently KS2, but expanding to KS3 next year), teachers and families who otherwise will get their understanding of military people from social media.. Travel is paid, and sandwiches/tea/biccies provided - you are also free to wander the museums (I'll check whether passes allow access on things like air display days).

If anyone wants to find out more - PM me, yah?

View attachment 437337
One of my fellow volunteers, not me
I was in the Royal Signals , it was really hard . I got two medals , it was really hard . A lot like the other Army but with more bull shit . Imagine , having to polish the inside of you black plastic mug for inspection . We even had to have ammo boots with the right number of segs? Why? I have no idea. Some bright cnunt had the idea to roll his spare bootlaces into a roll and bull them up, looked like a licorish roll ? FFS why ? then we all had to do the same. Mind I did learn to bluff like a god and had no respect for any of the young officers , who joined up under the ... Any twat can be an officer if you have a degree?

What fuccing use is an officer in the Royal Signals with a degree in fish farming or African studies. Mind both were nice looking fillies, nice set of tits on both but still as useful as a chocolate fire guard.
Capt Bobby was the best officer a young sproglet Jimmy needed. I'd have followed those stockinged legs of hers anywhere.

Latest Threads