Ballte Scarred.....Chris Terrell CH 5 2200hrs

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by tentoes, Apr 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was unaware until I read this that the Army sent vets out to the desert to look after rats. Every day a school day.

2. Chris Terrell, top bloke. His film making is very good indeed. If you haven't seen his stuff about the Marines before then research it and get hold of the DVD set to catch up. Watch the extras on the DVD too.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

ah this isn't a thread on curry burns then?

nice to know its not just me typing too fast for my fingers :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. First bloke didn't even finish basic training FFS!

5. I have to admit, not what I expected, some good "waffle" in places. The no real conclusion or findings at the end did confused me somewhat. (yes not hard I know) The two blokes from same Platoon in training, one a murderer, one not. Did the rest of the Platoon become murderers or prison officers?

6. Conclusions in episodes 2-4 as its a 4 parter! Featuring an organisation next week called Surf action run by a gulf 1 veteran.

7. You'll find that one "interesting", given your user name. But we shall have to wait a week for that. :thumleft:

8. User name not based on the waifs & strays!

9. I gathered that. :)

10. Let's face it, it's just a bunch of crim ***** that in the past had some connection with the Armed Forces. It's not like they were saints and after one visit to the Careers Office became seething hulks of evil.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fair one! (can't find thumbs up icon!)

12. It was also shit.

13. I love your extended and detailed critiques.

Can I butter paddle your bottom?

14. Second part is on tonight at 2200 channel 5 "Exit wounds".