• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ballistic Effects of 9mm through .50 cal,

Quite interesting, but I think they could of maybe shown the damage done a bit better by showing the exit after each one instead of the more distant view. The only rounds where I could really see the damage was the .338 and the .50.

Or they could of shot that jelly stuff you see in crime programmes, but I think that may have been stretching the budget perhaps :)

Oh and are they Brits? It definitely sounds like a British accent just before the AK burst.

Quite interesting, but I think they could of maybe shown the damage done a bit better by showing the exit after each one instead of the more distant view. The only rounds where I could really see the damage was the .338 and the .50.

Or they could of shot that jelly stuff you see in crime programmes, but I think that may have been stretching the budget perhaps :)

Oh and are they Brits? It definitely sounds like a British accent just before the AK burst.
I dunno. I doubt it was the UK unless the medical conference was MOD sponsored given your firearms laws. Maybe South African?

Looks like the UK to me. People do have S5 firearms, just not for target shooting or personal protection. There are plenty in the film industry and held by dealers.

Latest Threads