Ballistic Effects of 9mm through .50 cal,

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has already been around:

2. Quite interesting, but I think they could of maybe shown the damage done a bit better by showing the exit after each one instead of the more distant view. The only rounds where I could really see the damage was the .338 and the .50.

Or they could of shot that jelly stuff you see in crime programmes, but I think that may have been stretching the budget perhaps :)

Oh and are they Brits? It definitely sounds like a British accent just before the AK burst.
  3. Dunno, but they were Chinese drums. Or maybe Kenyan.
  4. I dunno. I doubt it was the UK unless the medical conference was MOD sponsored given your firearms laws. Maybe South African?
  5. Looks like the UK to me. People do have S5 firearms, just not for target shooting or personal protection. There are plenty in the film industry and held by dealers.
  6. looks like Lydd to me
  7. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

It certainly looks bleak and flat enough to be Lydd, but I'm not sure about it.

Good clip though
  8. I'd thought Sennybridge until I saw the radio masts which made me think Lydd.