Ballet teacher "abducted" boy and "forced" him to have sex.

He needed to be abducted?
Is he gay?

jarrod248 said:
futurebootie said:
He needed to be abducted?
Is he gay?
Ballet - the answer is in that word!
You do ballet? :D

Now I just need to see if I can get some of the 20 somethings at lifesaving to "seduce" me...

If I'd known about stuff like this sheeeeit when I was 15 then I'd have been doing ballet religiously. My cousin teaches it in Tokyo and I can vouch that ballerinas have thighs like steel. No tits though.

I,m up for dance training when she gets out, step over leg lock, apache twist n hold, limp half nelson, vinegar stokes and UUUUUrrrrgggghhhh!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The judge ought to sentance the boy to man the fukc up lessons

When I was 15 if that had abducted me for sex I'd have fukced it until the nieghbours complained about the smell

What is up with kids these days ?

If I'd have gone home and said Dad I've just fucked miss x the art teacher he'd have said wel done son

Has society fell apart that much ?

She can "force" me to have sex with her anytime. :p :glomp:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
GrizzlyPanda said:
Fuck all wrong with ballet, makes you fit as feck and gets you grabbing some proper nice totty.
Yeah, that's what my mate Matthew Bourne says.

Is it me, or does that rapists nose put you in mind of jamming two fingers up her nostrils, pulling her head back and banging in her back doors till she wets herself?

Bee_Gee. said:
What's the kid got to complain about?
my guess: nothing whatsoever.
I think the parents found out, and made the complaint.
if the 15 year old was "seduced" then it doesn't sound like he was an unwilling participant.
almost makes me wish I'd done ballet. but the teachers down our way where all proper munters, so maybe it's best I didn't....

phaserrifle said:
Bee_Gee. said:
What's the kid got to complain about?
my guess: nothing whatsoever.
I think the parents found out, and made the complaint.
if the 15 year old was "seduced" then it doesn't sound like he was an unwilling participant.
almost makes me wish I'd done ballet. but the teachers down our way where all proper munters, so maybe it's best I didn't....
I have a 15yr old son, and as much as I'd like to proclaim him 'mummy's innocent little angel'...the boy is a walking testosterone bomb on a very short fuse!! I have no doubt whatsoever that a nubile ballet teacher would have him eating his own feet if it meant getting into her knickers! If the boys parents are the ones kicking off they are seriously deluded!!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Rather worrying that a fit bird like that needed to abduct a little 'un to get her holes filled in. If she was that fcuking desperate for c0ck, she should have gone down her local TAC like all the other bitches in heat.... :D

A ballet teacher allegedly abducted a male pupil and had sex with him during a three-month affair.

Give the kid some credit, he suffered it for a long time.

By the way, when I was in my twenties, I knew a lad who was a trained ballet dancer. He was a very strong fit guy who never went short of a female shag and plenty of 'bad lads' learned the hard way not to piss him off too much.

wannabemedstudent said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255796/Female-ballet-teacher-abducted-teenage-pupil-sex-him.html

Lucky lucky bastard. Funny how cases like this are usually some honking old slapper. Makes me wish I'd done ballet.
Yo momma!!!

This ex-Hollyoaks bitch can rape me all night long...!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Miscellaneous Jokes 0
OldRedCap The NAAFI Bar 5
R The NAAFI Bar 4