Ballet teacher "abducted" boy and "forced" him to have sex.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wannabemedstudent, Mar 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An inspiration to us all.

2. He needed to be abducted?
    Is he gay?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Who complained??

Odo

4. Fuck all wrong with ballet, makes you fit as feck and gets you grabbing some proper nice totty.

5. You do ballet? :D

Now I just need to see if I can get some of the 20 somethings at lifesaving to "seduce" me...

6. If I'd known about stuff like this sheeeeit when I was 15 then I'd have been doing ballet religiously. My cousin teaches it in Tokyo and I can vouch that ballerinas have thighs like steel. No tits though.

7. Pas de Deux? Pass the fecking lube I say :lol:
    Rash all over etc etc etc :twisted:

8. I,m up for dance training when she gets out, step over leg lock, apache twist n hold, limp half nelson, vinegar stokes and UUUUUrrrrgggghhhh!

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

The judge ought to sentance the boy to man the fukc up lessons

When I was 15 if that had abducted me for sex I'd have fukced it until the nieghbours complained about the smell

What is up with kids these days ?

If I'd have gone home and said Dad I've just fucked miss x the art teacher he'd have said wel done son

Has society fell apart that much ?

• Like Like x 6
  10. She can "force" me to have sex with her anytime. :p :glomp:

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, that's what my mate Matthew Bourne says.

Is it me, or does that rapists nose put you in mind of jamming two fingers up her nostrils, pulling her head back and banging in her back doors till she wets herself?

12. What's the kid got to complain about?

13. my guess: nothing whatsoever.
    I think the parents found out, and made the complaint.
    if the 15 year old was "seduced" then it doesn't sound like he was an unwilling participant.
    almost makes me wish I'd done ballet. but the teachers down our way where all proper munters, so maybe it's best I didn't....