Ballbearings

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by SunrayDown, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Government Scientist, a Diplomat and a Squaddie are captured by the Russains (20 year old joke) and are taken to remote Siberian prision.

After a week in solitary, they are brought one by one in front of the prision governer, a man bored and almost permanently pissed. To each he gives the challenge: "Tonight I will give you 3 x 2cm steel ball bearings, go back to your cells and prepare a trick to show me tomorrow, if yours is the best trick I will let you go free"

The three retire to their cells with their ball bearings, the next morning the Diplomat is up first.

"Have you got a trick for me?"
    "Yes, I have developed a method of standing 3 x 2cm steel ball bearings one on top of each other so they stand in an unsupported column!!" The Diplomat shows his trick and is warmly congratulated by the Governer.

The next up is the Government Scientist:

"Yes, I have developed a method of standing 3 x 2cm steel ball bearings one on top of each other so they stand in an unsupported column AT AN ANGLE OF 45 DEGREES!!" The Scientist shows his trick and is warmly congratulated by the Governer.

Last up is the Squaddie

"No!"
    "What do you mean, No?"
    "No, no trick!"
    "What have you done with your three ball bearings?"
    "Well..... I broke two and lost one!!"

2. Oldest one in book