Baldy birds

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BigMac, Apr 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I woke up the other morning with a strange hankering in my loins after a rather energetic dream featuring Gail Porter. Ever since then I've had a penchant for the less hairsuit of the species, i.e. baldy birds, and have been able to strike a little tent pole by just imagining a doris without any hair.

It also works for Kylie and other Cancer victims.

Does anyone else have this problem/gift (delete as applicable)?
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Jeez! You'll be w****ng over Star Trek-The Motion Picture next!!
  3. I'm partial to the models that get their heeds shaved get painted all scaly and don a large boa constricter!!

I think its got some thing to do with the film
    Lair of the white worm starring amanda donhaho...If my memory is correct

Not keen on the alopecia chicks though, especial the ones with patches left

What about ginger pube birds....Coarse or downy?

4. Either or, im not fused ginger birds are fecking luch, especially that one out of girls allowd
  5. You sick sick man, the gwar from Girls Aloud is gopping, I wouldn't shaft her with your d1ck let alone mine. Mind you if she was in a wheel chair :wink: .................. Ummmm have I said too much again :lol:
  6. If you take a chick who is essence and she shaves her head - fair play, that can be very appealling but Gail Porter has some big time issues at the moment. Shagging her at the moment would be most off putting as she probably wouldn't be able to stop crying - an instant erection killer (apart from those of you on the sex offenders register, that is).
  7. S A S

Shags a shag thats my motto. prefer the bald ones especially down south
  8. Not to mention the other benefit of shagging cancer victims..... they're usually dead before the case comes to court and thus in no position to give evidence against you.
  9. Don't underestimate shagging a crying girl. Very rewarding. Especiall if it's cos she's just told you she loves you during sex and you've just laughed! What you gonna do?? stop?? :twisted: :twisted:
  10. Shappers so wrong its right

11. Unfortunately it's a true story.
    It was about that time a realised I was a sicko. Once you get over the initial shock the benefits soon start to become apparent ha ha ha!! Come here little girl. Mohahahaha!

12. What - Port Stanley, or Grytviken?
  13. Yes just think of how much easier baldy birds can clean themselves up after a greedy girls night/bukkake party :D
  14. And if you start to feel depressed about lowering your standards you can always slap her repeatedly on the pate a la Benny Hill. Never fails to cheer me up :D
  15. Oh aye. Been there and done that one! Bald as a coot or close cropped, it works for me. That blue-skinned alien bied off the 5th Elephant gave me the bally horn too... minx! 8O