Baldrick buggers off

Competent support actor packs in political membership.
Bit of a space filler really.

Could never work out if he was old school Labour or one of Blairs luvvies.
Obviously not a commie!

Seems a fair assessment of the state of the lot of them...

As I posted elsewhere. He’s leaving only partly due to racism, but mainly because JC is shit.

So he’s sort of ok with racism but can’t abide shit leadership.

As I posted elsewhere. He’s leaving only partly due to racism, but mainly because JC is shit.

If he singled out the Abbottapotamus as a racist, Baldrick would be castigated as a racist himself.

Very slow on the uptake. Corbyn has been filling the ballast tanks for the last few years.

JC is genuinely stuck inasmuch as, if he does what Robinson wants (backs second ref) he will lose a lot of support in traditional areas. I don't know what people like Robinson and Watson think will happen if they make Remainers in the South happy but lose seats elsewhere.
Brexit is buggering up all main parties.

He was good in Blackadder but his politics are shite and he comes across like a typical luvvie ******. A bit like Benedict Cumbersome only smaller and he played a victim well.

I wonder how many Syrian refugees he’s got living with him.......

Seen Eddie being an absolute cvnt to a young waitress in a restaurant. Left the poor lass in tears.
Best thing that ever happened to him was when he developed that syndrome where your own muscles consume themselves and turn your blood into poison after that succession of marathons he did.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
_Chimurenga_ The NAAFI Bar 6
F The NAAFI Bar 23
Auld-Yin Current Affairs, News and Analysis 77